header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think AZOX is a copybot shop?
Do you think AZOX is a copybot shop? I stumbled across this earlier I suspect it's a copybot shop because it's selling hair bases very cheaply and skins very cheaply. Only L$ 60. What do you think?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/249565

[Image: sf7I2CU.png]
postbit slot
There can be a posibility where the owner steals hairbases from different stores, edit them a little or combine 2 hairbases into 1. Because honestly, no matter if you're at the beginning of building a store, there's no way in hell to put the whole fatpack for $60.  Cry
yes, I think it is a copybot shop. 

After several years" in the business", I have been spending lots of time looking at shares- looking a the marketplace, vendors, flickr, facebook - it all starts to look the same. 

Not only hairbases. But skins . Suddenly new skinmakers pop op. Giving us skins which doesnt look much different that something we have seen before. Then they disappear. 
Then a new shop opens! New brand name. same skins ?! 

And tattoo shops, eyebrows.  you name it. 

Just make a nice looking picture to display the item, kinda eye catching and making the item look unique. Et voila - you got a product you can sell ! 

and yes, these hairbases looks familiar. 
also way too cheap !

Guide

Rules

Yes - this is a copybot store.
KOONZ Store Owner Facebook Post
New to copybotting? Wanna rip mesh? Tutorial here:
Here
(12-06-2022, 02:21 PM)Yeeana Wrote: Yes - this is a copybot store.

Yes, there is a similarity in glare and lip texture, but there is one nuance. Can the "original" author prove that he created textures from scratch and didn't use some psd devkit?)
(12-07-2022, 12:34 PM)gobex Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 02:21 PM)Yeeana Wrote: Yes - this is a copybot store.

Yes, there is a similarity in glare and lip texture, but there is one nuance. Can the "original" author prove that he created textures from scratch and didn't use some psd devkit?)

You know...the skins are the same, copybotters usually edit the skins so it doesn't look as the original. In this case, the tone has been obviously heavily lightened to the point where the shadows aren't really visible, and the eyebrows have been replaced - they seem a bit off.
But who knows, maybe there actually is a psd devkit - you should share it with us if you find it Smile
Until then, AZOX it's a copybot shop.
New to copybotting? Wanna rip mesh? Tutorial here:
Here