header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
Smile 
Hello everyone, 

I am a primary school teacher and I am familiarizing myself with this whole world of copybots to be able to create an education system for children between 5 and 11 years old through the worlds of secondlife and opensimulator. Pandemic rules, but I imagine that, in any case, future will be a better one if I am able to adquire these skills and knowledges here even when we all win the tragic game to this horrible pandemic.

My immediate intention is to show my husband that in SL worlds one can do many fantastic and educational things despite the SL bad fame as worlds only for sex, because he is not very much convinced and is worried because he sees me as too much enthusiasmed lol

I hope to be able to help everyone as soon (and simultaneously) as I begin to learn well how this whole world of the copybot works Smile You all can count with me!

Kisses to all.
postbit slot

Messages In This Thread
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ·: Peacefullie :· - 03-31-2021, 09:53 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-01-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-03-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-04-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-05-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-06-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-12-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-13-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-14-2021, 01:35 AM