header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well...here we are
Tongue 
Nice to see some familiar faces here.

I've always gone by the handle DrHook and used the Buster Keaton avatar going back years and years starting with tForum around 1999 and CGpeers/CgPersia and a few others. Some may recognize the name but most won't as I am mostly a lurker although I do jump in if I can help or have information that someone's looking for. I've been an SL resident since 2005, when I thought my skills in 3d modeling would come in handy.....but that didn't happen until sculptys came out and finally thank god...mesh. I'm not a programmer or scripter of any sort and I have no love for Linden Lab. When they flooded the grid with land they tanked the land flipping market and I lost $3k.U.S. Later when I was renting out sims I ended up in hospital for 2mths after a motorcycle accident....and guess who grabbed my sims and immediately sold them even though I had just left hospital and begged them to give me a few weeks to get things in order. I had contacted them immediately after the accident and they told me not to worry, all would be ok. Obviously, they lied. So they banned me...and I actually stayed away for a couple of years...I was pretty bitter. Then mesh came along and slowly I regained interest.  I followed KingGoon from the start, and got used to the board being up and down and changing URLs all the time....I guess this time it's gone for good Wink

edit: LMAO you censored his name....that's too funny Big Grin
p.s. I'll probably be selling about 100 legacy first and last name avatars if anyone is interested, old camping bots that the logins still work.
postbit slot

Messages In This Thread
Well...here we are - by DrHook - 11-16-2021, 02:31 AM
RE: Well...here we are - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 11-16-2021, 04:13 AM
RE: Well...here we are - by showbis - 11-16-2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Well...here we are - by xXravenXx - 11-16-2021, 11:54 AM
RE: Well...here we are - by DrHook - 11-16-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: Well...here we are - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 11-16-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Well...here we are - by C.Nails - 11-16-2021, 11:14 PM