header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old goon, new here
sharklasers like always I had to be the last one to welcome you to the copybot club

where did you say you came from?!

Well you and quite a few others of us, if there is a thing you can expect is to see the most senior members here and more...

On CBC we have other rules, and anarchy doesn't reign in here:
  1. We don't sell you VIP deals because we are 100% free!

2. Your access to forums is via user group ranking is how we all decided to be fair access.The first user group is somewhat restricted until you upgrade. If you bump into a no-access page, it means, 99% of the time you'll need to do your own part for the community

3. We are not here to punish anybody when you are at Orientation Island! This forum section is for you to read the rules, to know how to make a thread that will be 'search-friendly'

I would say also welcome back to SL and to a copybot forum, many things did change inworld.
  • Second Life quality improved with the extensive introduction of mesh (3d models).

• The quality of items got greater everything is more realistic.

• The learning curve got more complex, but we are used to that!

• The BoM (Bakes on Mesh) presented other challenges to the copybot community

• If you use it, as I do for backup and OpenSim then you will be fine

• The worst part is... get some L$ on that balance of yours because you will need to renew pretty much everything

sharklasers, that is about it, for changes!

I hope you like our new forum, I guess 5 years qualifies it as mature enough but also fresh! We are always doing our best to serve the community and improve things.

If you are stuck at something, you can count on a great community that always lends a helping hand. We are also here for anything more specific you might need.

Without saying any ********* words from the past I would say welcome back to a new forum

Cheers,

showbis Cool

Messages In This Thread
Old goon, new here - by sharklasers - 03-16-2023, 05:39 AM
RE: Old goon, new here - by Miau - 03-16-2023, 02:56 PM
RE: Old goon, new here - by sharklasers - 03-16-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Old goon, new here - by Miau - 03-17-2023, 01:08 AM
RE: Old goon, new here - by C.Nails - 03-17-2023, 09:13 AM
RE: Old goon, new here - by showbis - 03-17-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: Old goon, new here - by sharklasers - 03-19-2023, 08:34 PM
RE: Old goon, new here - by Miau - 03-19-2023, 08:38 PM
RE: Old goon, new here - by showbis - 03-19-2023, 09:28 PM