header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
Hi and welcome,
If it was me in the teacher role and based on the ages you supplied I would do the following.

First find a sim that is entirely general, make a point of checking with sim management that the covenent states that the entire sim can never be used for commercial or moderate / adult settings.

When this is the case, you are less likely to get interesting people looking for previous sex sims that have since moved.

I sim hop a lot through landmarks and have often tp'd into a couples bedroom etc.

Set your sim to group only and have a teleporter on ground, with a sky box up around 3250M in air, with a security orb to kick anyone not in group without warning, you can also then set the range to a far greater distance too, since most users don't have their view distance any higher than 256m, and you can have sim set to hidden

You can get away with not having a 10 to 30 second warning due to the height the skybox is up at, covenents normally only enforce the 10 to 30 second warnings at heights from 21m to 500m.

Also set landing point next to teleporter on ground, so group members can come in where there are less textures to rez, jump on teleporter and up to the school.

One of the major problems you will most likely run into is teaching either the kids or more to the point the adults how to use firestorm, even though n my personal opinion it the easiest of all the viewers to learn, to anyone new it's still a learning curve, so if I was you, I'd learn firestorm in great detail, then do video tutorials for the kids and parents to learn it.

As if you know how to use firestorm well, you'll easily be able to use most of darkstorm too, as it is firestorm with added extras.

So plan it all out as if you were going somewhere new on a field trip, and you should be fine.

As for your husband, tell him that yes he is right in 1 respect that SL is sexually orientated but, they are all adult sims, and by default new accounts when you log into sl in the viewer are set to general and moderate settings, even for marketplace, so anyone logging in with children can set account and viewer to general only for extra safety.

[Image: sh7cSqyl.png]

As you can see with image, when you login you can go to preferences and set it to general by default.

You won't accidently land on moderate or adult lands then.

Best of luck with your idea, I think it be cool.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by xXravenXx - 03-31-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-01-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-03-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-04-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-05-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-06-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-12-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-13-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-14-2021, 01:35 AM