header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
(04-05-2021, 09:04 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: I understand the reason WHY you call it a "home" Smile
These terms "Family" and/or "Home" are what we use too, always.
The family and its home are very important for us and will get
protected/defended no matter what, as it should be.

One of the Admins. will surely help you with changing your name
if you want to Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC

I totally agree, dear the CopyBotClub CBC. 

Family and home are also very endearing terms for me that I defend like female cats defend that anyone can too much approach their puppies. 

Belonging to a family is much more than being among its members or sharing the day to day. It is to be part of, so to speak, the spirit of the family and to become an embodiment of that unique spirit. Love, understanding, work and a lot of patience are the minimum ingredients that every true member of a family must handle as basic tools every day. 

Regarding "Copybotter" nick, I have just told an administrator that if my username could be an interferent problem I have no problem changing it. 

Thank you very much for the information, the CopyBotClub CBC   

Kisses for you and for everyone! 💕

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-01-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-03-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-04-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-05-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ·: Peacefullie :· - 04-06-2021, 05:37 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-06-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-12-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-13-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-14-2021, 01:35 AM