header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
(04-06-2021, 05:58 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: You are welcome even I think you know too much for a complete newbie to this genre,
but this is just me Smile .

the CopyBotClub CBC

I am flattered that you think I know a lot, despite the fact that I see myself as tiny, tiny in the face of so much knowledge that, every day, I go more and more finding out that they are a must to have. I try to learn as fast as I can and in that sense I tend to be like a sponge Smile which has the counterpart that due to so much speed of learning sometimes I can learn some bad detail and then that detail generates storms and dark clouds that do not let me see .

But it strikes me that you makes a link my forum question about why the command line fails in a certain copybot  Confused

I explain: I thought that starting each avatar from a shortcut with the correct command line did not belong to the world of copybot but to the world of normal viewers. In fact I have been doing that since I started using opensim my first time, when there was no choice but to use the official LL viewer to be able to connect to my first beloved try of opensim. Smile

Thus, as said, I am flattered that you think that I know a lot and at the same time it makes me curious about what makes you think about it if, as I told you, the line commands thing is in the public domain of normal viewers Smile

Kisses for you and for everyone! 💕

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-01-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-03-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-04-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-05-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-06-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ·: Peacefullie :· - 04-06-2021, 06:36 AM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-12-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-13-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :) - by ..:: Cyra ::.. - 04-14-2021, 01:35 AM