header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slowly but Surely.... Hi Everyone!
I have been registered a while but have been uber busy in the real world. I have lots of textures and items to share, most I shared previously at another site (we won't mention names) that has since closed. It may take me a while to migrate it all here but first one already done so yaay! I also see a few faces i knew from back at the other place so Hi again and great site! Hope to see you all soon! 

Xaiyla

[Image: 825itWN.png]
postbit slot
I remember you sunshine Smile Welcome back home.

the CopyBotClub CBC
Xaiyla, you will see here is many many faces from the past because we all moved out
and the unorganized 'titanic' sunk… it was good while it had nice people and we were doing all the load
but we got fed up with things that didn't worked and we decided to create copybot.club

Other than the faces, nothing is similar, we have other set of rules
we don't accept VIPs
we have tight rules for posting so it may be organized in a way search finds what you are looking for
user-group promotions are done by merit
and yes shoutbox works
we have a nice composer with a drag and drop for images
a thank you button that also works
all the things some would say that couldn't be done or work together

Here you won't see also drama, everyone has to respect the other and if someone crosses the line they can expect consequences
I know why I left and that was because of it

So if you like a nice place with nice people and you know many, and an organized forum, this is your place!
Since we have nothing to do with the other forum we went our way, it would be good if you would read the rules to see how things work here and how threads must be done.

It is good to see a familiar face on CBC

I hope you enjoy it!!!
If you need help just say we are always around

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Welcome to CBC , the copybot club. 

I see you have been busy already. Im going to move your shares to second life forum 

Smile

Guide

Rules