header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very new user
Greetings everyone. I am a new user to this group. Love the way it is setup.
I have been in Second Life since 2008.
I am now mostly in OpenSIM.
Looking forward to learning and sharing.
postbit slot
VRDRebel welcome to the club!

Most of us have OpenSim and we make our dream virtual world as we envisioned with everything we would like to have.
You will find between us many like you who transitioned from SL to OpenSim at their local computer or some on running VPS to have their closest friends together also.

On CBC everything is set up so that the community can find whatever it looks for, either by clicking and we tried to 'slim' the numbers of clicks onto your desired subforum destination to improve user experience, or by using the search

That is why there is Orientation Island, to give the new user experience on how to share and the knowledge about copybot safety before opening the bigger parts of the forum.
It is not to punish anyone, it is to teach people to share on the sandbox where every single share is verified and we explain if it is ok or if anything is missing that you should correct, on those 14 posts you will learn how to navigate on copybot.club and if you want a head start, look at other shares there and what comments and changes that were made.

You can count on a wonderful community where every single one of us is willing to help out in case you have doubts. So do not hesitate if you need it
That is what makes us the fastest-growing forum.

Please read the copybot.club guide we prepared for newcomers and you will understand user groups and all the general rules. Be prepared to read a bit to learn with tutorials and we also invite you to contribute to making CBC a bigger and better place.

Enjoy your stay Smile

showbis Cool
I am glad you found us and feel welcome please Smile.
If you need any help just shout Smile.
Welcome home.

[Image: 4WXjvFi.png]