header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Reetkever again
Hello Folks,

Have fun again, happy to be back
If I can find out how to get the real UUID's from a BOM avi, I will be glad to post them in here.
Is there a upgrade of the best copybot viewer "Revelator"?

Grtz,
Reetkever
postbit slot
Reetkever welcome back,

you will see many of us in here and we started the copybot club while the other forum was still running!

We wanted a better organized and a place where everybody can fit while being gentle to one another… I went on this project because I hated how the environment on the forum turned out to be toxic and led to Gina43 to leave.

Here we are another kind of forum, no VIPs and no way to buy your way up!
We are here to help and not to exploit people, copybot isn't about that!!!

.flagg. was very kind to come and post his revelator in here and the one we have it is the latest released.
He isn't very active right now maybe one of these days he comes and works a bit of his magic and gift us with an updated version.

The latest copybot viewer we have is a club exclusive edition with special features that Wish made for us of the new Darkstorm viewer 6.2 CBC edition

I am glad you have found us and we are here to help you out in any way we can

Cheers,
showbis Cool
REEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hahahahahhhaahaha,
what took you so long to arrive?
Welcome home girl Smile.

[Image: esyJfSA.png]
(03-30-2022, 02:38 PM)showbis Wrote: Reetkever welcome back,

you will see many of us in here and we started the copybot club while the other forum was still running!

We wanted a better organized and a place where everybody can fit while being gentle to one another… I went on this project because I hated how the environment on the forum turned out to be toxic and led to Gina43 to leave.

Here we are another kind of forum, no VIPs and no way to buy your way up!
We are here to help and not to exploit people, copybot isn't about that!!!

.flagg. was very kind to come and post his revelator in here and the one we have it is the latest released.
He isn't very active right now maybe one of these days he comes and works a bit of his magic and gift us with an updated version.

The latest copybot viewer we have is a club exclusive edition with special features that Wish made for us of the new Darkstorm viewer 6.2 CBC edition

I am glad you have found us and we are here to help you out in any way we can

Cheers,
showbis Cool
So before this whole new world will open for me, I have to post.
Is the search system "smarter" now, to prevent double postings?
Yes it is Smile. But still happens even I have posted double Smile.
But our search engine is "smart" Smile. The thing is that in your usergroup
you cant view certain areas so if you double post it is okay too Smile.

[Image: 6FYntzG.png]
(03-31-2022, 12:41 AM)Reetkever Wrote: So before this whole new world will open for me, I have to post.

Yes, the "huge amount of 15 posts" is something quite easy to do!
Forums open according to shares, that is how it works.

The reason for also not having an open house is to train people on the way to make threads with "Search friendly" titles
there are a few requirements but once you see the sandbox shares and comments on them you will see how it's all done!

95% of the users that upgrade to their next user group get everything right after that stage!

All we ask from the tribe is to contribute, it is only fair that you also put something when you take things from the forum.

On the Search, I answered you but also the number of clicks to get to the subforums you need was optimized to the maximum.
There is nothing like finding easily where to share or to get something you need…

We are indeed another breed of Copybot forum and oh yes everything works here Wink

I do hope you like it and if you also have suggestions to improve anything please share them with us, we are not kings here
we are more the community servants Exclamation
(03-31-2022, 12:41 AM)Reetkever Wrote: [...]

There are different ways of searching.
Described here:
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-More-B...-explained
there is also a description of which search button to use.

As the CopyBotClub CBC explains - the search results depends on your usergroup.

Finally - Welcome to CBC - the CopyBot Club.

Heart Sharing is caring Heart

Guide

Rules

this post to inform you that your shares has been moved to CBC second life forum

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month or two . It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide

PM has been sent you with the information of which share has been moved.

Guide

Rules