header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Greetings*
Information 
Hello everybody. My name is Richi. I am an unashamedly flawed two legged sentient being. I believe arts and entertainment should be created and available for all equally, not censored, guided, controlled and coffer filling manufactured products owned by soulless conglomerates and entities. That's why i'm here in addition to share and care. I'm an outlaw, but not a criminal. Looking forward to meet you all. Peace. Smile
postbit slot
Welcome to the Club Blacksack Smile.

[Image: 7QFpLrx.png]
Thanks  Smile
Hi there richi,

Copybot is the art of backing up and that is free and available to everybody who simply registers.
The purpose of using it in your own local SIMs or your own VPS is to play with your friends in a place where you can build everything and create anything and there is no Tier fee. I would invite anybody who hasn't read LL ToS to see what an outlaw really is! I just leave you with two examples that ToS means "To Own Shit!"

[Image: bb6h7sU.jpg]
You can't do anything about your L$ balance if Second Life goes under!
When you buy them you are getting 'tokens' when you sell they convert to money, if they quit they take all the account money with them because now they become 'tokens' again…does this makes sense 

[Image: riSHwpG.jpg]
This is a legalese trick (as they do with respect to the Linden Dollar License) that tells you they own everything and can take your land like your L$
the words "Buy" or Sell" are just a figure of speech
Shy

Oh I forgot… you can't backup it is an infringement but if they go down you lose everything and that becomes fine

You said the words outlaw and criminal, I know exactly where they are… nope not here, we are truly the angelical beings Angel

There is also the misconception that doing copybot is a crime against intellectual property… I check many RL online store catalogs and find those items for sale inworld or on marketplace. But they are what, legit?! Also regarding public figures, there is a department that handles those things?! I can name every celebrity skin and some names don't even leave anything to your imagination… all this is creativity based on reference images and pictures Tongue

I could be here a week dropping images of RL/SL but I don't have the energy!
Some think we are giants, but no we are not! We are just windmills… a bit of Don Quixote reading would help those who see fantasy and take it for reality.

For years they kept selling the idea that we are the root of all evil… it's always good to have a scapegoat, right?
Truth be told that most creators use a copybot viewer also and many are registered members and they check how the others did their products and there is nothing wrong with that! But the de facto story is that we…the root of all evil… are the ones who spend the most inworld and some of the so called big brands should thank us for the boost in advertising.

Some share, others don't and everybody chooses where they do it!

We are not the armada of pirates, we are just the vessel where all of us meet!

Ahoy there then ricki welcome to the copybot club Exclamation
Btw, if you wish you can call me angel Angel …naaaa Tongue

If you need help, after you read the rules and how to do things, and you still have doubts just ask!
We are a great community that is always willing to help.

Now get your ass on this ship Wink

Cheers,
showbis Cool