header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi I am new to this club. I am a long time SL RPR. I joined to learn if there is a way to transfer No trans items in SL between my AVI's. I have a 10 year collection of things 87,000 items. I am building a new AVI and want to learn how to move stuff. Body Clothing Objects Animations, I have played with darkstorm and have had no luck. Some have said you cant. I don't believe there is no way to transfer things. So here I am saying Hello and asking for help

JustME
postbit slot
Good morning and welcome to the club Smile.

The only things we cant ripp are scripts who are not set to modify
and baked textures/skins BUT everything else is rippable Smile.

[Image: wdfuTEv.png]
Thank you for replying. Is there a Guide or maybe a YouTube page that would show how? I am computer savvy. Also what Viewer would be the best to use I know of Darkstorm I have that one. Are there others that would work. Again I thank you for your response Cool JustME

(04-24-2022, 08:15 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: Good morning and welcome to the club Smile.

I also posted this in the form.
Thank you for replying. Is there a Guide or maybe a YouTube page that would show how? I am very computer savvy. When you say rippable is it just change prms or would I have to save it to my Machine then reuppload it?  Also what Viewer would be the best to use I know of Darkstorm I have that one. Are there others that would work. Again I thank you for your response Cool JustME
you would look for the guide - 
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-READ-T...nformation

and start reading 

We have no YouTube page, but several tutorials on our forum . - those are also listed in the guide

I would also think you would benefit from using search to look for specific issues and questions. 

If you cant find any answers to what you look for, we have this thread to post questions. 
https://forum.copybot.club/Forum-Stuck-a...O-REQ-HERE

Welcome to CBC - the copybot club
Smile

Guide

Rules

(04-27-2022, 11:24 AM)JustME Wrote: Thank you for replying. Is there a Guide or maybe a YouTube page that would show how? I am computer savvy. Also what Viewer would be the best to use I know of Darkstorm I have that one. Are there others that would work. Again I thank you for your response Cool JustME

(04-24-2022, 08:15 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: Good morning and welcome to the club Smile.

I also posted this in the form.
Thank you for replying. Is there a Guide or maybe a YouTube page that would show how? I am very computer savvy. When you say rippable is it just change prms or would I have to save it to my Machine then reuppload it?  Also what Viewer would be the best to use I know of Darkstorm I have that one. Are there others that would work. Again I thank you for your response Cool JustME

Wowwww let me answer you step by step Smile.
Which copybotviewer you are using it is up to you. ALL 
our copybot viewers are up to date. Personally i use a combo
sometime i use revelator and sometimes darkstorm.
The permissions are important when ripping scripts.

Have a search in the home you will find a lot of useful infos.

[Image: oaczQL6.png]