Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
How are you guys?
I'm from Florence - Italy
Nice to meet you
postbit slot
Hi Revenge2000,
Welcome to the club, always nice to see new peeps finding us.

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here Smile
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
Welcome to CBC Revenge2000

We are very happy to have you amongst us, you haven't told us if you already know something about Copybot
but even if you don't you will have a lot of time to learn Exclamation

I invite you to read our guide that explains many things about how the forum is set and what are user groups, rules, how to do things, where to post a thread, etc.
Many new members don't have knowledge about forums, but we are here to help along the way. 
So do not hesitate to PM the admins or ask the community if you have an issue, we have really great members that are always willing to help out.
We all started this journey not knowing anything about copybot and it will take a while for you to master the basics.

You have access to our copybot viewers, like the DarkStorm Viewer v6.2.0 - CBC Edition, that wish was so kind to do for us with many exclusive features,
and you have also Revelator viewer Build 7610 by .flagg.
Both work great and most of all use them both too  Wink

We like to think of our forum as a place where you earn your user group ranking and where nobody is better than anyone, there are no VIPs here who can pay a fee to have access to everything, on CBC things are earned by each member, and that is exactly what makes a community.

Cheers,
showbis Cool
(06-16-2022, 01:50 PM)Revenge2000 Wrote: How are you guys?
I'm from Florence - Italy
Nice to meet you
 Helo dall'America Revege! Siamo un gruppo gentile qui, ma apprezziamo soprattutto la condivisione, quindi per favore trova qualcosa da condividere qui se ti va di farlo. Buona giornata!

Bloody Kisses,
Riot