header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola!
I am new here, learning how to do things, slowly lol. I have been waiting to introduce myself until I had something to actually share. So, 

I'm Dot, I am a 45 year old female from the West coast, fairly new to Second Life also, got a lot of free time so explore the wonders of the internet. I was never one to sit for to long before my husband got sick. Somehow I let my daughter talk me into joining the internet and into Second life. so here I am lol. I do have an item I am ready to share and will be posting it here soon and I hope for a first share it is acceptable, I have goodies but do not want to start out with the best, and for all I know, you already have the best posted somewhere here lol. so with that, I will be going to figure out how to do all this now. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful site. Sharing is caring!  Big Grin
postbit slot
welcome to the community. 

If you need help after reading the guide and still havent found the information you need, we are here to help you . 

Glad to read your introduction btw. 
The wonders of the Internet Smile 

see you on the forum!

Guide

Rules

(08-03-2022, 11:35 PM)C.Nails Wrote: welcome to the community. 

If you need help after reading the guide and still havent found the information you need, we are here to help you . 

see you on the forum!

Thank you. I will keep that in mind when having issues, but do not worry, I am not a pest haha.
(08-03-2022, 11:48 PM)AngellicRebellion Wrote:
(08-03-2022, 11:35 PM)C.Nails Wrote: welcome to the community. 

see you on the forum!

Thank you. I will keep that in mind when having issues, but do not worry, I am not a pest haha.

that is right, you are not. 

Your first share have already been made, and moved to the CBC full perm subforum after your suggestion. 

Smile

Guide

Rules