header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuck you! And delete this account!
I tougth this was copybot forum, but this is a piece of shit, place for most greedy bastards I ever seen. You are not allowing even downloading copybot viewer. And you want me to copybot things for you? Kiss my ass! I will never deal with shit worms, like you. 
And you can delete my account, because I will never return to such shitty site. 
Fuck you!
postbit slot
(01-23-2020, 05:30 PM)Makumba666 Wrote: I tougth this was copybot forum, but this is a piece of shit, place for most greedy bastards I ever seen. You are not allowing even downloading copybot viewer. And you want me to copybot things for you? Kiss my ass! I will never deal with shit worms, like you. 
Fuck you!

a shame you dont return. 

why do you say you cant download a copybot viewer? ? did you take the time to check what you have access to?  It would indeed be stupid if we want you to involve and participate and dont give you the tools for that. 

fuck you too, with love

nails

adding:

If you had invested more time than the actual 10 minutes you are registered to have spent here, you had the time to read this

Quote:Club Member - Donator
We are a non-profit oriented forum. 
During the first six months after CBC opens, the only way to have full access is by sharing and contributing. Actual shares, knowledge, tutorials, being active, etc. You are always welcomed to donate to help the cost of the servers, but it is not mandatory - we are all VIP's here.
After the six months have passed, we will add how to donate, which amount and for how long time donations will last. There will be no life time memberships. 

found here: https://forum.copybot.club/showthread.php?tid=1212

Guide

Rules

(01-23-2020, 05:30 PM)Makumba666 Wrote: I tougth this was copybot forum, but this is a piece of shit, place for most greedy bastards I ever seen. You are not allowing even downloading copybot viewer. And you want me to copybot things for you? Kiss my ass! I will never deal with shit worms, like you. 
Fuck you!

Do you want some cheese with that whine?
Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Now, Makumba666 that was polite!!!!

I am sorry you don't like it here… we also don't like shitty people like you.

Kiss my ass…with love At
showbisCool