header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, i'm Alex
I'm Alex and I started second life 14 years ago, I was young and loved to trolled people  Sad
Sometimes i come back to SL but i never really took time to learn all the stuff !

Now that i'm older and able to throw some lindens, I would like to discover all the things i can(learn scripts/maybe open a shop) and this club seems to be a well organized and resourcefull place for it.

Thanks you for reading  Tongue
postbit slot
Always happy to read! 

Welcome to the CopyBot Club. CBC Smile

Check out our guide, it will be helpful for you as a new club member

Coffee and the link taking you to the guide? 

Is right here
Arrow  Guide

Guide

Rules

(08-27-2022, 02:49 AM)the_black_wolf Wrote: I'm Alex and I started second life 14 years ago, I was young and loved to trolled people  Sad
Sometimes i come back to SL but i never really took time to learn all the stuff !

Now that i'm older and able to throw some lindens, I would like to discover all the things i can(learn scripts/maybe open a shop) and this club seems to be a well organized and resourcefull place for it.

Thanks you for reading  Tongue

Welcome to the Club, Alex!   I've been in SL about 13 years myself!
( My partner ... well I'll just say, he's been there "since SL was little more than 1 island to hang at, that contained like..2 prims... 4 avatars and they had just invented pose balls.."
  or something like that, as he tells it.  doubt )  
*wink wink*
Anyhoodle, glad to have you here, and of course We/The Club hope that you will share with wild abandon, but also let those here get to know you by speaking up in topic threads and such..
I feel like such a big mouth most days, I need more noise. hehe.

XXX,
Riot.