header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello CB community
I'm AcidGrape, and i'm looking to learn more about SL and hopefully, create and share stuff with all of you. I got no experience with this, so i'd like to ask how to start sharing. 

I hope to be a part of this place and help others as i learn more.
postbit slot
What you need to know is all gathered in one - our welcome Guide - it is found as an important thread in the sandbox.

Here is the link for you to find it

https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-READ-T...nformation

Welcome to the CopyBot Club, CBC. 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

AcidGrape, copybot is a great way for you to see how things were done!
Many of our members learned more in a copybot forum than on any other blog or inside SL where everything seems to be a secret Confused

You will find a great community of members that are always willing to help and if you get stuck at something we also have a sub-forum for that
I don't know what are your interests and what you expect to learn but I hope we can be of assistance

Please follow C.Nails link and read the other linked info, this way you will know how we work, what rankings are and how everything works
We are also to fill any void Wink

Meanwhile you can grab the copybot viewers we have Revelator and Darkstorm 6.2.0 and they weren't tampered with like some are.
These were posted by their original creators that we know and trust for years

You can also get access to the copybot tools and copybot tutorials that help you. Don't forget security and how to spoof
This is important!

I hope to see you around

Cheers,
showbis Cool