header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi :)
Heart 
hi, thank you for letting me join its nice to meet you all Smile
postbit slot
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the copybot club animeshakura23 Exclamation

You have already access to Darkstorm 6.2.0 and Revelator viewer those are both good copybot viewers, the first based on Firestorm and the second on Singularity, each of them has their advantages so my advice is that you install them both.
Do not forget to check safety so that you do not fall for any mistake once you get used to it. The best thing to do, in my view, is to start with your own items and understand how to a backup of your inventory and you can even organize it like we do it here... well less detailed because we cover everything Wink but it is a nice starting point. If you get stuck and can't get a solution with our many tutorials please ask our members, we all count on each other and nobody knows everything. Copybot has it's own ways, but you can find out how everything was made, how to backup and even how to pick some stuff to 'inspect'  Smile

Please have a look around the orientation island and get acquainted with the club, please read our guide to know how we do things so that our search engine properly understands what our fellow members post. When you reach the 15th post many doors open for you, so please check what are user groups and how they work.
We don't want any subscription from you we just expect members to stay active.

I hope you like our forum and don't hesitate to contact anyone of the team if you have doubts that are forum related, we are happy to assist you!

Cheers,
showbis Cool