header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nouvelle ici
Star 
[font][font]bonjour, je suis nouvelle et j'espère passer de bons moments et trouver des réponses à mes questions[/font][/font]
postbit slot
(03-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Lou Ness Wrote: bonjour, je suis nouvelle et j'espère passer de bons moments et trouver des réponses à mes questions

Google Translated that for you - the language at CBC is English but we, the members, are from everywhere in the world. But most information found here is written in English.

hello, I'm new and I hope to have a good time and find answers to my questions

I have moved your post from the sandbox to the I need help forum.
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-export...ts-en-mesh

Maybe you should translate it so more people can read it.

Welcome to CBC - the copybot club. We are a sharing forum. We share with each other: items, objects and also knowledge
The act of sharing should be able to be understood despite which language you speak  Smile

Coffee

Guide

Rules

Salut Lou Ness et bienvenue au copybot club !

Puisque vous ne nous avez pas dit quel est votre niveau de connaissances de copybot, je suppose que vous êtes nouveau.

Nous sommes une communauté très amicale mais vous devez traduire vos discussions en anglais.
C'est la langue que nous parlons ici et nous avons des membres du monde entier et si chacun parle sa propre langue, ce serait un désastre.

Vous pouvez utiliser google translate et si vous utilisez Google Chrome, cela vous permet de le faire de manière très simple (vous ouvrez la page et le navigateur vous demande si vous souhaitez traduire), tout comme je l'utilise maintenant dans ce chat avec vous !

Il n'est pas non plus nécessaire d'utiliser HTML sur vos fils de discussion, notre composeur fait ce travail pour vous.
Mais si vous préférez le faire de cette façon alors vous avez sur le composeur un bouton 'Source' qui vous permet de le faire.

Vous devriez traduire les choses et commencer par notre propre guide pour savoir comment fonctionne le forum.

Nous sommes un forum gratuit pour tout le monde, mais nous demandons aux membres d'être actifs et de partager ; traduire ou aider d'autres membres qui ont besoin d'aide.

J'espère que vous vous sentez comme chez vous, mais veuillez respecter les règles, s'il vous plaît

Merci
showbis Cool

Hi Lou Ness and welcome to copybot club!

Since you haven't told us what is your level of knowledge on how to copybot I am assuming you are new.

We are a very friendly community but you need to translate your threads to english.
That is the language we speak in here and we have members from all around the world and if each speak their own language it would be a disaster.

You can use google translate and if you use Google Chrome it allows you to it in a very simple way (you open the page and the browser asks if you want to translate), just like I am using it now in this chat with you!

There is also no need to use HTML on your threads, our composer does that job for you.
But if you prefer to do it this way then you have on the composer a button named 'Source' that allows you to do it.

You should translate things and start by our own guide to know how the forum works.
We are a free forum for everybody but we ask members to be active and to share; translate or aid other member who need assistance.

I do hope that you feel right at home, but please follow the rules
Please

showbis Cool