header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hello, I am Aurora, migrated from old Goon forum. Havent been around SL for a while, so I accidently found this forum and saw some old members Smile
Not sure how to make a post I browse everywhere but didnt find it
postbit slot
(04-02-2023, 05:01 AM)AuroraB Wrote: Hello, I am Aurora, migrated from old Goon forum. Havent been around SL for a while, so I accidently found this forum and saw some old members Smile
Not sure how to make a post I browse everywhere but didnt find it

Hello there! 

Have a read of this thread first: https://forum.copybot.club/thread-1315.html

All the forums are locked until you make enough shares ~ even I am still working up to being a full member. 

Your beginner shares go in sandbox and the mods will tell you how to fix the posts, etc.
i'm a hunt whore and a gacha glutton.
simple as.
Hello, AuroraB.
      Welcome to CBC - copybot club.
A mistake can always turn into a good thing! We're happy that you've found us. 
I see that our kind member @Disasters already helped you. 

We have this banner at the top of the forum - clicking on the banner will redirect you to useful tutorials and of course, rules. Our lovely C.Nails included many things there!
[Image: QB6y7UY.png]

• If you're familiar with copybotting - then you can start right away! 
  1. Viewers: You can download Darkstorm v6.2 (click) or Revelator Alpha 1.8 (click). I recommend both, Darkstorm is easier to use when you're ripping, while Revelator is faster when you're uploading things - SecondLife or OpenSim.
  2. Tools: We have MeshesSL (click) which is a time-saver, but many other as well - HERE (click)
  • If you're new with copybotting - then you can read our tutorials!
  1. Tutorials - Second Life: How to copybot - Basic Level (click) and How to - Tutorials (click) 
  2. Tutorials - Forum:  Forum - the right way to use it (click).
  • In both cases: 
  1. Make sure to understand our Forum Rules - HERE
  2. Read our Guide before posting - HERE
  3. If you need our help and you're stuck at something - HERE

I hope you will find your place in our CopyBot Club
Hello and hi to you too, AuroraB 

lovely profile picture - with that attitude you will fit right in at the copbybot club   Wink

If you haven't been in Second Life for a while, how long is that? 
Are you familiar with BoM for example? 
Mesh bodies? 
Mesh heads? 

I also see disaster and Miau already greeted you. Thank you both. 
I hope you will follow their advice .- and that it will help you on your journey as a copybot forum member here at CBC

What Disaster describes as " working up to be a full member"  might indicate that CBC is based on members belonging to user groups, which again is based on number of posts. 
You will find more about that when reading the guide and follow the links there. 

Its not as at Kinggoon, where you were able to pay to become VIP and you didn't need to do more. 
At CBC you do not pay anything, you are the one deciding which parts of CBC you would like to gain access to (contributing = ranking up) - and keep on being active, if you want to remain your user group status. 

But - no need for me to repeating what's in the Guide,  I just saw you mentioned "old Goon forum" and I got sidetracked in my welcoming you. 

Welcome! 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

Thank you all Heart