header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aye!
Recently came back to SL quit after my ex deleted everything I had 7 years ago. Used to hangout alot on Censored forums as a different name.
postbit slot
Hello, SLUGGO.
      Welcome to CBC - copybot club.

Wow, your ex deleted everything? Now I understand why this person is an "ex". I must assume you stopped playing 7 years ago? That's a lot!
Anyway, don't worry, you will have enough time to recover everything and even discover new things.

• If you're familiar with copybotting - then you can start right away! 
  1. Viewers: You can download Darkstorm v6.2 (click) or Revelator Alpha 1.8 (click). I recommend both, Darkstorm is easier to use when you're ripping, while Revelator is faster when you're uploading things - SecondLife or OpenSim.
  2. Tools: We have MeshesSL (click) which is a time-saver, but many other as well - HERE (click)
  • If you're new with copybotting - then you can read our tutorials!
  1. Tutorials - Second Life: How to copybot - Basic Level (click) and How to - Tutorials (click) 
  2. Tutorials - Forum:  Forum - the right way to use it (click).
  • In both cases: 
  1. Make sure to understand our Forum Rules - HERE
  2. Read our Guide before posting - HERE
  3. If you need our help and you're stuck at something - HERE

I hope you will find your place in our CopyBot Club
Hey there SLUGGO, welcome to the copybot club!

Like Miau has told you, you can access the latest secondlife copybot viewers (if you had a backup of what your ex deleted at least you could uploaded it!) Tools like MeshesSL to make the job easier and tutorials to teach you how to secure yourself and how to do copybot properly.

I don't know where you come from but if you came it is because you decided a change of air.
Here we do not have VIP accounts or those tricky things that in our view make no sense! If you are the contributor why should you be contributing and also paying for it?!

I also came from an old forum that got deceased! The kings time had their time to rule, and then revolution happened and the copybot club is the reflexion of that.

In here people have value for what they do, not what they pay! A forum is done by their users!
Not the admins or moderators
Or some user that think that is above all others ... here from the Top category to Registered everybody is treated the same way. Being polite, helpful and making CBC a great environment is also something we ask of our members.
We are not here for the short run, we have the infrastructure and the members do the rest.

If you ever need of anything ask us up, the community forum is 'stuck at something' and you also have the team! Do not hesitate to ask us up whatever you need solved! You will find that our community is very friendly and helpful!
After 7 years you have got a lot to catch up.
To read and to learn both on SL and about copybot, so jump right on it!

A word of warning, that is basically not needed! Never give your girlfriend, SL wife or mistresses your account details!
Also never tell you copybot to anyone

Deleting your full inventory proved how nice she was, right Dodgy

Welcome back SLUGGO, you can always reinvent yourself  Wink

showbis Cool