header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nee newbie
Wink 
Hi guys! I’m a new newbie in SL ! Can’t believe I’ve never tried SL until last month it’s so much fun! 

And shoutout to every copybot recourse contributor and website admins! Thank you for sharing great contents and tools you made SL much easier and give people more choices.  Literally angels 😇
postbit slot
(05-11-2023, 11:02 PM)pira33 Wrote: Hi guys! I’m a new newbie in SL ! Can’t believe I’ve never tried SL until last month it’s so much fun! 

And shoutout to every copybot recourse contributor and website admins! Thank you for sharing great contents and tools you made SL much easier and give people more choices.  Literally angels 😇

Welcome to the copybot club, CBC. 

I must admit, you are a fast learner! to be new in Second Life: it takes a bit to get used to everything, and then, also finding out what copybotting is.  I can only compare to myself, it took a tad longer than a month for me to find my way to copybot. 

It would be interesting to know what you already know about copybotting and what you expect from being a member here? Are you aiming for Open Sim? 

We at CBC are only existing when everybody chips in, that be contributing with knowledge and skills and  sharing content as well.  So Im excited about to see what you are going to add to the community.  

You can read more about at CBC in the guide, which is made in order to help members, both new and existing. 

If you have doubts, and cant find the answer to what you look for via search, feel free to ask. 

Coffee

See you on the forum!

Guide

Rules