header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
heyyy! I'm bibi and I'm new to this world, I'm interested in using sl meshes and importing them into blender! I don't know where to start  Sad
postbit slot
Hello, bibilavagirl.
Welcome to CBC Forum - Copybot.club 

I couldn't notice that your introduction is titled as "Help". Then, I assume you only came here to learn how to use Blender? 

Sadly, this is not the proper subforum to ask for help or requests, but I've got some good news for you: 
We do have many tutorials related to Blender, so maybe take a look around the forum!

my real intention is to learn how to export mesh from sl to blender and I was referred to this forum!!
What you are probably looking for will be at bottom of this forum thread:
https://forum.copybot.club/Forum-Second-...-to?page=2
Lots of guides on lots of things, so brew da coffee, grab the cookies and read read read grinz.

Welcome to CBC, which in my world means Coffee Book Club lol
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
(05-27-2023, 09:15 AM)bibilavagirl Wrote: my real intention is to learn how to export mesh from sl to blender and I was referred to this forum!!
I'm happy if you were referred to our forum, meaning a lot of people trust us with our work! 

Sadly, we do not support or offer tutorials about anything related to things imported to Blender, since Blender isn't a software made by our members. 
Indeed, we do have some tutorials about Blender or MeshesSL, but they're for people who already know how to use Blender. 

If you're trying to learn about Blender, there are some free classes and online courses as well. 

(05-27-2023, 10:38 AM)xXravenXx Wrote:
What you are probably looking for will be at bottom of this forum thread:
https://forum.copybot.club/Forum-Second-...-to?page=2

Sadly, there are no tutorials how to take copybotted mesh and importing them into Blender, only how to make clothes in Blender from 0, also these are tutorials from Youtube.  

[Image: uRcbuQE.jpg] [font][font]esse é meu combustível para estar aqui! [/font][font]<3[/font][/font]
(05-27-2023, 11:38 AM)bibilavagirl Wrote: [Image: uRcbuQE.jpg] esse é meu combustível para estar aqui! <3

Then we were not the reference by itself, but a generic mention to forums.

First it would be nice to know why you need SL > Blender
After I would like to know what is your skill level on blender, things like rigging, UV Mapping

DAE files you can generate them using Copybot Viewers and since you already have access to Darkstorm Viewer and also Revelator, you are good to go!

When it comes down to access to those files you mention, on Copybot club you need to share to get access and to maintain it you need to remain active.
Read the rules (use o tradutor do google, não é isento de erro mas sempre quebra esse galho)

If you want to get help you need to know you must also be willing to give help,
usually people start with a Hi in their introduction I come and straight away say I want this, it is not the best way to introduce yourself or shows us what will you add to our community
Again, read the rules!

Lastly, it would be important to know what workflow you have in mind rather than say SL to blender

Compreendo que esse seja o seu combustível, o nosso é o de garantirmos uma comunidade onde todos se entreajudam!

Acho que é só bom-senso

If you need help we are always here, we have many members of many nationalities but the language of the forum is english.
So if you please explain better what are you after in a proposition you give and you take maybe you can fit right in.

Cheers and yes welcome, we should all have started that way
showbis Cool