header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Heart 
Hey there!  I'm sort of new to Second Life and copybotting, but enjoyed similar type activities in other communities. Wink  I'm looking forward to learning and contributing more content to the community.
postbit slot
Welcome to CBC's world of the copybot forums. 

I am always interested in how you as a new SL user got aware of the fine art of copybotting.  Do tell!? 

At CBC you have several tools available for copybotting.  We also have a selection of tutorials available on how to get yourself started.  I suggest you start reading the guide, to find out how CBC copbybot club is managed, where you find the CBC darkstorm viewer, Revelator and the Club viewer. (If you are familiar with and using Firestorm, you will find Darkstorm CBC version useful for your needs.)

Our forum is only run by community members involving.  There are no VIP forum:  access to the different subforums will be gained when the usergroup you belong to, is changing.  
It will changed based on your activity here.

I hope I have made you curious enough to read the Guide and want to see more of the items and knowledge CBC members have been adding.  

Once again, Welcome to the copybot club

Coffee

The Guide: https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-READ-T...nformation

Guide

Rules

(06-28-2023, 10:13 PM)C.Nails Wrote: I am always interested in how you as a new SL user got aware of the fine art of copybotting.  Do tell!? 

I don't remember what item it was exactly, but it was something that I desperately wanted to export out to modify for personal use and then import back into SL that I could not find a suitable alternative for.  I also kept hearing a bunch of long time SL users complaining about copybotters getting into everything they shouldn't be in, so I figured that was probably a good place to start as well. Big Grin
this post to inform you that one of your shares in the sandbox has been moved to CBC second life forum

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month or two . It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how CBC is structured , by reading the guide 

If you have forgotten which items you have shared, let me know via PM - then we avoid any double posts.

Guide

Rules

same as the above - ive moved more of your shares out of the sandbox to the CBC second life Subforum.

Guide

Rules

and again, same as above. 

- If you have forgotten which items you have shared, let me know via PM - then we avoid any double posts.

IF you forgot where to find information about usergroups? 

Then there is a link in our Guide,  

Here it is - for your user group.  https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-CBC-ex...-as-newbie

It will describe what you have access to in your current user group and how to see more of  the CBC collections. 

Hope you see you there soon. 

Coffee

Guide

Rules

yet another share of yours has been moved to the CBC second life subforum. 

see the above posts for more information. 

ps - a great share Smile

Guide

Rules