header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello hello
Hello all,

I'm not going to post a long story. You all can call me 'bickenhead,' lol. I joined this community to learn more about copybotting, as well as to download and share content. I see that you can't buy your way into this community and that you must stay active to continue having access to restricted parts of the forums. This is the main reason I've chosen to be a part of this community for my SL copybot experience. I've been a part of sharing communities for two other games, and it can be annoying to see that there are 3,000+ members in the community with only 50+ people sharing content, including myself, while there are thousands with their hands out, being ungrateful at that. Hopefully, this community becomes my home.
postbit slot
Hello and welcome, bickenhead! 

I feel disappointed to find out that you encountered such people. It’s not a matter of concern anymore, I can assure you that there are no such problems here. Our members get free content as long as they provide content as well. Nonetheless, I am ecstatic to see that you're exactly what we need!  

Make your seat comfortable and look around, this will be your home from now on. In the meantime, please take a look to our >>> GUIDE.