header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to myself !!
Big Grin 
Hey guys, 
Im back after a hiatus from SL, I already shared some stuff you can check in the sandbox !! 
I hope to be able to share more and meet new people here.
Feel free to PM me 😄
postbit slot
Hi Zalando,
Greetings from the resident birdie Wink.

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us all.

Leaves you some cookies for all your shares, great work.
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
I am glad to see that you leave an introduction!  And of course, also happy to see that you are getting involved in the community!  Thats what our forum is for, and the more we are, the better it becomes. 

I think i remember you from Kinggoon copybot ? 

Welcome back to Second Life, and welcome to the copybot club! 

Coffee

I have to edit my post here, I wanted to add that I like your profile pic a lot! 
and funny our birdie, the raven-  is the one greeting you too. 

Her feathers are mine! just saying!

Guide

Rules

(02-22-2024, 11:30 PM)C.Nails Wrote: I am glad to see that you leave an introduction!  And of course, also happy to see that you are getting involved in the community!  Thats what our forum is for, and the more we are, the better it becomes. 

Coffee

I have to edit my post here, I wanted to add that I like your profile pic a lot! 

You're totally right i was in kinggoon group, i was vip there back in the days. GOOD memory lol
(02-23-2024, 07:08 AM)zalando Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 11:30 PM)C.Nails Wrote: I am glad to see that you leave an introduction!  And of course, also happy to see that you are getting involved in the community!  Thats what our forum is for, and the more we are, the better it becomes. 

Coffee

You're totally right i was in kinggoon group, i was vip there back in the days. GOOD memory lol

HA! dont they say the older you get the more you remember from the past - only?? 

Yeah, i remember also that kinggoon had a VIP group. 
Luckily we dont have this here , we all chip in by sharing items and knowledge in order to keep the content of CBC fresh and up to date. 

-- the more you are active and stay active , the more content you get access to. 

happy weekend to you 

welcome to apprentice group, btw - you did well! 

Coffee

we really need a new icon for treating our cats on the forum.  I will offer a dougnut instead.   .- hmm, maybe two, its saturday  donut donut

Guide

Rules

Welcome back to the tribe!
We're thrilled to see you return after your hiatus from SL.
Your cat avatar with the suspiciously charming boss-cat expression already has us intrigued .

We were blown away by your recent user group upgrade contribution!
You seem to have a witty mind and a knack for getting things done, and we're grateful to have you back in the fold.
Your enthusiasm for sharing and connecting with the community is truly inspiring.

Speaking of the community, we're always striving to improve and make this forum an even better place for everyone. We'd love to hear your honest thoughts on your experience so far, both as a returning member and as someone who might have stepped away for a while.

What were some things that made rejoining the community easy? Conversely, are there any areas where we could be doing better to welcome and engage returning members?

Your feedback is priceless to us, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts, either here in the thread or in a private message (PM) directly to any of us, C.Nails, Miau or me...Or all 3  Tongue

Looking forward to hearing from you, and officially welcoming you back!
showbis Cool

P.S. We love seeing new faces around here, so if anyone else reading this has any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to chime in! Your voice matters
(02-28-2024, 09:08 PM)showbis Wrote: Welcome back to the tribe!
We're thrilled to see you return after your hiatus from SL.
Your cat avatar with the suspiciously charming boss-cat expression already has us intrigued .

We were blown away by your recent user group upgrade contribution!
You seem to have a witty mind and a knack for getting things done, and we're grateful to have you back in the fold.
Your enthusiasm for sharing and connecting with the community is truly inspiring.

Speaking of the community, we're always striving to improve and make this forum an even better place for everyone. We'd love to hear your honest thoughts on your experience so far, both as a returning member and as someone who might have stepped away for a while.

What were some things that made rejoining the community easy? Conversely, are there any areas where we could be doing better to welcome and engage returning members?

Your feedback is priceless to us, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts, either here in the thread or in a private message (PM) directly to any of us, C.Nails, Miau or me...Or all 3  Tongue

Looking forward to hearing from you, and officially welcoming you back!
showbis Cool

P.S. We love seeing new faces around here, so if anyone else reading this has any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to chime in! Your voice matters
Thanks for your long comment !! 😂
i will try to answer your questions now lol 
1) I created this account some years ago to get CB viewers like most people here I think
2) by the way I was an old member of the previous CB website and was vip that’s also why I knew it existed 
3) Unfortunately I left sl and didn’t had time to share more stuff here 
4) I came back to sl recently and decided to participate a bit like I did before in the previous website, because I like to share 
5) Miau and Cnails are very helpful and reactive, it encouraged me to share more 
6) it’s also important for me to keep CB alive in sl because it would get boring without it. So we need to keep this website alive and full of stuff !! 

Thanks for your support, my pc died yesterday so I’m a bit on hiatus now lol