header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello. I am a person passionate about virtual worlds. I've been involved with this for about 15 years. Thank you for accepting me into the Club. Health and peace for all.
postbit slot
Hey Marcelo, welcome to Copybot.club!
With 15 years of virtual world experience, you're a seasoned pro! You'll definitely find threads here to answer your questions, even if it's not about backing up 15 years of inventory (hopefully!).
Here's the thing I've learned: there's always more to know. That's why we call our community a "tribe" – we're a helpful bunch! Don't hesitate to ask for assistance – we can usually solve problems or find workarounds.

Getting Started:

[Image: qo51NGC.png]
  • Download a safe copybot viewer: Use Darkstorm Viewer 6.2.0 CBC edition or Revelator. Both are officially made by Wish and Flagg, the original creators. Forget about those "cracked" versions you see on YouTube – they're usually malware. Get your downloads from trusted sources!
  • Explore your interests: We have tools for all sorts of things, so find what works for you.
  • Learn and practice: Read forum threads, experiment, and keep learning. It's a rewarding process!
Welcome to the community!
We value our members' unique talents and interests. We have store owners, people from other virtual worlds, and a whole lot of creative folks here.

I really hope you like it here, understand the user group access and also that we are not here to sell you anything VIP.

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Welcome Marcelo,
Long time virtual world user myself, and now getting into AI, not sure which is more taxing on the brain lol.

Welcome to the family, 15 years of virtual knowledge is always a welcomed addition.

Happy reading and learning Smile
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
Raven avatar made by me through Stable Diffusion AI & Photoshop.