header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, im new!
Thank to all!
postbit slot
I didn't realize you were also new, welcome to the forum
(10-01-2020, 11:37 PM)jagiwig920 Wrote: I didn't realize you were also new, welcome to the forum

Thank u Jagi!
(09-29-2020, 02:31 PM)Sad Box Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 12:41 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: You couldnt choose a better place. Here you learn and grow for sure.
Ppl are very nice and do have a lot of patience to explain and show.
I wish you a warm welcome and enjoy your stay.

the CopyBotClub CBC

Thank the CopyBotClub CBC, i think... I remember you from another place Tongue

About time you found your way to us. Even myself needed a couple of ~ mumbles something ~.
But now we are here ..... finally home.
(10-02-2020, 05:10 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 12:41 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: You couldnt choose a better place. Here you learn and grow for sure.

the CopyBotClub CBC

About time you found your way to us. Even myself needed a couple of ~ mumbles something ~.

Yes, it was always difficult for me to be part of a forum like these with the obstacles they put in your way like vip and such. Because no matter how much you share or comment, there will always be that barrier that tells you: Stop! You can't get through if you don't contribute to the forum with a little money from your pocket.
(10-02-2020, 07:25 PM)Sad Box Wrote:

the CopyBotClub CBC

Yes, it was always difficult for me to be part of a forum like these with the obstacles they put in your way like vip and such. Because no matter how much you share or comment, there will always be that barrier that tells you: Stop! You can't get through if you don't contribute to the forum with a little money from your pocket.

Yes i understand. This little money is one day or maybe 2 days food, not everyone can effort it and not every forum one should pay for VIP. Personally i have never paid to be VIP, i worked myself through it, but believe me hun ... i saw VIP sections (on other forums) they have no treasure in it only trash .... at least in my opinion. This is a double lost for those who have a low budget. This is one of the reason why i offer from time to time "Taking requests". This means if you see something and you want it but cant ripp it for whatever reason and/or need something special, either i have it already or we will see how to get it Wink. Have a wonderful stay and again .... welcome home.
(10-03-2020, 06:34 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 07:25 PM)Sad Box Wrote:

the CopyBotClub CBC

Yes i understand. This little money is one day or maybe 2 days food, not everyone can effort it and not every forum one should pay for VIP. Personally i have never paid to be VIP, i worked myself through it, but believe me hun ... i saw VIP sections (on other forums) they have no treasure in it only trash .... at least in my opinion. This is a double lost for those who have a low budget. This is one of the reason why i offer from time to time "Taking requests". This means if you see something and you want it but cant ripp it for whatever reason and/or need something special, either i have it already or we will see how to get it Wink. Have a wonderful stay and again .... welcome home.
[Image: giphy.gif]