header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Hello and thanks to all to do this forum real Wink Hope cand find and share here my experiences with copybot on sl
postbit slot
Ohhhhh you got some skills?
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Smile
Welcome to CBC, give us a shout if you need help.

the CopyBotClub CBC
Welcome to CBC turandot Cool
thank you for joining CBC - 

Welcome Smile

Guide

Rules

Hello. I have one question and hope this is the correct place to do it. I have a problem with bom skins. When i rip a bom skin i have a uuid but if i use it on sl to make a new skin this turns to grey. I only can use this textures if i reupload to second life or there are any form to do it like with normal non bom textures? Thanks a lot Wink
(12-01-2020, 02:42 PM)turandot28 Wrote: Hello. I have one question and hope this is the correct place to do it. I have a problem with bom skins. When i rip a bom skin i have a uuid but if i use it on sl to make a new skin this turns to grey. I only can use this textures if i reupload to second life or there are any form to do it like with normal non bom textures? Thanks a lot Wink

We arent able to rip BOM hun from another avatar. You might rip it but it will show grey,
because it is a BAKED texture .... its similar to the system skins (these are ripable) but set
up on another channel Smile
Click the link, there are the infos you need to understand Wink.
Tutorial-Activating-Bakes-on-Mesh-on-your-mesh-head-and-body

the CopyBotClub CBC
your share from dec 1 2020 has been moved out of the sandbox.

Guide

Rules