header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindenblack - leftovers
(10-05-2020, 12:07 PM)LINDENBLACK Wrote: Later I will prepare a post with images and scripts of huds npv full perm since for security reasons I cannot share more things in the world.

how is that going?

Guide

Rules

postbit slot
(10-06-2020, 09:34 PM)LINDENBLACK Wrote: this is the acsi code

LINDEΝ

You will think that they are normal letters but it is not an acsi code

He is trying to show the ASCII code for LINDEN. However, to show that you would need to put it into a code box and not post it into a post or reply box.

The HTML editor will auto switch the word from ascii to normal. If you take a real close look at the Word Linden the last "N" is a little smaller than a normal cap N.

Code:
Inserting a code box like so buy adding a code box like this will allow you to show the ascii
The OP didn't point out the N was a unicode character meant for visual spoofing. Unicode Character: 39D
Very poor explanation.
H E L L O !

it would be awesome if you follow your own threads and post and answer the questions.

Guide

Rules

last call, Lindenblack 

check your shares and the comments made. It is nescessary you follow your own threads and post and read the comments made for getting more information

you are online, but you dont take any action on questions.  That is not CBC spirit.

Edited to add 14/01 2021 
current time: Current time: 01-14-2021, 08:50 PM
you were online today, 3 hours ago- i see no activity or even trying to catch up on the questions you have left unanswered. 

if you have not replied to your posts then you will get banned.

EDITED to add 17/07 2021
Current time: 01-17-2021, 09:42 PM

user was online 6 hours ago, and nothing happend to the shares

Guide

Rules

(01-14-2021, 01:09 AM)C.Nails Wrote: last call

I don't think he even notices the messages here. Seems to be an erratic person, Nails. Don't waste your strength here. :/
i agree - 

and not following own threads is not the most smart thing to do, when it is stated in the rules and you are encouraged to follow own threads, in order to read comments,  lindenblack isnt making the most smart choice.

EDIT
adding
Current time: 01-17-2021, 09:42 PM

user was online 6 hours ago, and nothing happend to the shares

User have been banned. 

All their sandbox shares have been merged into one thread, which makes it a horrible mess - everything is sorted by time stamps. 

However, the shares never came out of the sandbox, because there were several (unanswered) questions which made it hard to move them to the proper place on the forum.  

sorry for the mess.

Guide

Rules

my name is lindennegro and I like to program scripts.

I hope to have good LSL scripter friends.

[Image: zXR8STJl.png]
welcome in the community bro u can find most of you want here ♥ and it's the start still
Welcome home, if you need help
just shout Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC