header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here an enthusiasmed and enthusiastic primary teacher :)
Bug 
I do remember the name COPYBOTTER from a former home/forum I been for several years ago.
We all deserve a new start with "old" ppl in a new home, since the former home/forum is almost
completely broken anyway. Therefore welcome to CBC Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
postbit slot
(04-04-2021, 09:22 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: I do remember the name COPYBOTTER from a former home/forum I been for several years ago.
We all deserve a new start with "old" ppl in a new home, since the former home/forum is almost
completely broken anyway. Therefore welcome to CBC Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC

Thanks for your kind message, the CopyBotClub CBC, but I'm afraid I'm not that Copybotter. I am totes new to this world.Smile

In fact, when I said that I felt at home it was not because I felt that I was returning to a house but because it is true that I feel that way, because you are all a love 💕

Many kisses.

(P.S. When translating some of the main texts of the forum I have discovered that there is a rank called "Copybotter". I immediately went to my account to try to change my nickname to something that could not cause any interference in the forum., but for what I saw it is impossible for me to change user name. ¿How could we solve?)
I understand the reason WHY you call it a "home" Smile
These terms "Family" and/or "Home" are what we use too, always.
The family and its home are very important for us and will get
protected/defended no matter what, as it should be.

One of the Admins. will surely help you with changing your name
if you want to Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
(04-05-2021, 09:04 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: I understand the reason WHY you call it a "home" Smile
These terms "Family" and/or "Home" are what we use too, always.
The family and its home are very important for us and will get
protected/defended no matter what, as it should be.

One of the Admins. will surely help you with changing your name
if you want to Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC

I totally agree, dear the CopyBotClub CBC. 

Family and home are also very endearing terms for me that I defend like female cats defend that anyone can too much approach their puppies. 

Belonging to a family is much more than being among its members or sharing the day to day. It is to be part of, so to speak, the spirit of the family and to become an embodiment of that unique spirit. Love, understanding, work and a lot of patience are the minimum ingredients that every true member of a family must handle as basic tools every day. 

Regarding "Copybotter" nick, I have just told an administrator that if my username could be an interferent problem I have no problem changing it. 

Thank you very much for the information, the CopyBotClub CBC   

Kisses for you and for everyone! 💕
You are welcome even I think you know too much for a complete newbie to this genre,
but this is just me Smile .

the CopyBotClub CBC
(04-06-2021, 05:58 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: You are welcome even I think you know too much for a complete newbie to this genre,
but this is just me Smile .

the CopyBotClub CBC

I am flattered that you think I know a lot, despite the fact that I see myself as tiny, tiny in the face of so much knowledge that, every day, I go more and more finding out that they are a must to have. I try to learn as fast as I can and in that sense I tend to be like a sponge Smile which has the counterpart that due to so much speed of learning sometimes I can learn some bad detail and then that detail generates storms and dark clouds that do not let me see .

But it strikes me that you makes a link my forum question about why the command line fails in a certain copybot  Confused

I explain: I thought that starting each avatar from a shortcut with the correct command line did not belong to the world of copybot but to the world of normal viewers. In fact I have been doing that since I started using opensim my first time, when there was no choice but to use the official LL viewer to be able to connect to my first beloved try of opensim. Smile

Thus, as said, I am flattered that you think that I know a lot and at the same time it makes me curious about what makes you think about it if, as I told you, the line commands thing is in the public domain of normal viewers Smile

I watched you since you have arrived with eagle eyes. After your passive/aggressive behavior 
to US (you touch ONE of us you touch us ALL), now it is the time to let you have it, my dear.

First: You come here calling us "family" right from the start, which is very unusually unless YOU
know exactly how we are "working" ... which shows me YOU know us already and knows which
buttons to push.

Second: Coming to a copybot forum with pretending to help underaged makes me sick to my
stomach. Since you know us already, you also know that this will touch our heart and it makes
it easier for you to get into the family AGAIN but you forgot WHO we are.

Third: Your translations were made with this https://www.online-translator.com/?prmtlang=de 

[Image: NtOv55kl.png]

It does show exactly the translation word for word ... same text exactly same words.
Was it easy to find a translator far away from others?

Fourth: As a "spanish-teacher" you would correct the grammar spellings by instinct and you would have
no need for a translator. 

Fifth: Your behavior in every kind of way ... the way you type, the way you choose your words and
the way you react ... even the energy you send with your words reminds me of this person:
Yes I am Tee, she has been the biggest drama queen in our former home and got banned because
of stirring up shut and insulting others.

Sixth: Your shares (skin) are back from 2010. To share old stuff should commit your statement that
you have no idea what are you doing regarding shares? This is not true in my view ... since a
"Newbie/Blacksack" would always try to share the newer stuff .... because we all buy stuff in SL almost
every day. Your "share" tells us that you didn't buy any other skins since 2010? Impossible since SL
is already in Mesh for quite a time and now BOM. 

I am sorry, I do not buy your story !!!

ALL this for some extra attention or are you trying to rule a home AGAIN?
This is the wrong way Tee, it always been.
I could keep going on but I think this should be enough for now. 

You better rethink your behavior HONEY, because this will not work out here.

the CopyBotClub CBC

P.S. This is my personal observation !!!
(04-12-2021, 08:25 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: I watched you since you have arrived with eagle eyes. After your passive/aggressive behavior 
to US (you touch ONE of us you touch us ALL), now it is the time to let you have it, my dear.

First: You come here calling us "family" right from the start, which is very unusually unless YOU
know exactly how we are "working" ... which shows me YOU know us already and knows which
buttons to push.

Second: Coming to a copybot forum with pretending to help underaged makes me sick to my
stomach. Since you know us already, you also know that this will touch our heart and it makes
it easier for you to get into the family AGAIN but you forgot WHO we are.

Third: Your translations were made with this https://www.online-translator.com/?prmtlang=de 

[Image: NtOv55kl.png]

It does show exactly the translation word for word ... same text exactly same words.
Was it easy to find a translator far away from others?

Fourth: As a "spanish-teacher" you would correct the grammar spellings by instinct and you would have
no need for a translator. 

Fifth: Your behavior in every kind of way ... the way you type, the way you choose your words and
the way you react ... even the energy you send with your words reminds me of this person:
Yes I am Tee, she has been the biggest drama queen in our former home and got banned because
of stirring up shut and insulting others.

Sixth: Your shares (skin) are back from 2010. To share old stuff should commit your statement that
you have no idea what are you doing regarding shares? This is not true in my view ... since a
"Newbie/Blacksack" would always try to share the newer stuff .... because we all buy stuff in SL almost
every day. Your "share" tells us that you didn't buy any other skins since 2010? Impossible since SL
is already in Mesh for quite a time and now BOM. 

I am sorry, I do not buy your story !!!

ALL this for some extra attention or are you trying to rule a home AGAIN?
This is the wrong way Tee, it always been.
I could keep going on but I think this should be enough for now. 

You better rethink your behavior HONEY, because this will not work out here.

the CopyBotClub CBC

P.S. This is my personal observation !!!

I am so sorry for your obvious paranoia against me, the CopyBotClub CBC, which I don't understand at all and which I imagine no one else understands. I suspect it could be absurdly damaging the image of the forum.

Please, tell me what must I do to prove to you and to your definite tranquility that I am not that person with whom you have insisted on whimsically and irrationally mistaking me, without any motivation, and I will gladly prove it to you. What must I do, tell me, please.

But, first off, please, stop your irrational and disturbing drama as soon as possible.

Just for the record, I don't feel at home at all anymore, of course. I am not masoquist.

---
P.S.: By the way, I am bilingual, I don't need the Google translator and I can prove it in any real chat in Spanish (and in real time) whenever necesssary. And, as everybody knows, a good translation is that text which resembles the original the most both in shape and contents. Specially an institutional translation like the several ones I have made for this CB club just till I was told not to do more.
~ keeps watching you with busy brown gems framed with long thick lashes of a very skeptic and sad gaze ~

What so ever my dear, you of course have the right of your own opinion so do I. 
Leave your past behind and take the corrections as an encouragement to do better in the
future. Do not ever ... ever ... "touch" one of us like that again and even you did by
accident then have at least the backbone and stand your ground and say "Sorry", move on
, and don't do it anymore. You would belong to a wonderful family, but you aren't there yet
at all ... to find out "HowTo" is your path now to your way HOME  ... remember to stay on
the way with the yellow stones Dorothee. Good luck.

the CopyBotClub CBC
Heart 
(04-13-2021, 07:15 PM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: ~ keeps watching you with busy brown gems framed with long thick lashes of a very skeptic and sad gaze ~

What so ever my dear, you of course have the right of your own opinion so do I. 
Leave your past behind and take the corrections as an encouragement to do better in the
future. Do not ever ... ever ... "touch" one of us like that again and even you did by
accident then have at least the backbone and stand your ground and say "Sorry", move on
, and don't do it anymore. You would belong to a wonderful family, but you aren't there yet
at all ... to find out "HowTo" is your path now to your way HOME  ... remember to stay on
the way with the yellow stones Dorothee. Good luck.

the CopyBotClub CBC

Whatever, but I beg you to stop this theorically interdited artificial paranoid forum drama.

BTW, for any who desires to know what I really responded can found it, as the CopyBotClub CBC knows very well, in the section of the forum called "trash" or even can privately address me. TYVM.

---
P.S.: As everyone can see, you have not answered my simple and easy question about what must I do to do to prove you are wrong, which implies that you do not mind being wrong.

BTW, the CopyBotClub CBC, I do not know whether you have thought even for a while that the real person that you seem to fear so much must be laughing out loud in a chair to see how you have decided that I am that person, simply "because you say that", thus letting that person act freely while still laughing at us, if it is that really reads us. I don't know whether you realize what a hideous ridiculous you are doing.

Also, as a friend's advice to the administration, despite the CopyBotClub CBC's alowed paranoia, it is also not good that in a forum the administration constantly allows a member like the CopyBotClub CBC to blatantly break the rules everywhere by trolling another members, because the rest of the members could feel affected seeing that such actions are not publicly corrected and yet whoever correctly follows rules is reprimanded and publicly threatened and her demonstrations go directly to the trash. The world upside down. But, of course, as the CopyBotClub CBC allways says "it's only my opinion". My democratic opinion, I would add in my case which in a real democracy everybody has right to without censures. Thank you.