header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! ~ ♥
Rainbow 
My name is Birp and I'm a second life user like most of you :3
I'm trying to learn my way into creating stuff in SL (just for fun) and I find copybot forums way more helpfull in doing so than asking SL creators (that usually refrain to give you certain information) since it's obviously a good way to get some practice w/o investing ur hole salary into it. I'm always open to learn and also help others if I can ♥

Greetings and hugs, everyone ~
postbit slot
Welcome to the club Birp, nice to have you here.

Forum full of useful info, and search box is ya best friend, as is youtube too.

Hope you enjoy your time here

De Birdie
(04-18-2021, 03:52 PM)birpbirp Wrote: find copybot forums way more helpfull in doing so than asking SL creators since it's obviously a good way to get some practice w/o investing ur hole salary into it. I'm always open to learn and also help others if I can ♥

Hey, birpbirp, you have the same idea I presented in my introduction, as seen in the quote Smile

So I feel identified with your targets though mine are more addressed to Opensim and to create teachment environments in RL.

Despite I am almost as new as you and every day I am still discovering all this world of CB as far and speedy as I can, you can count with me Wink

My tip is: At first, focus in your own objectives and do not look too much to your sides and back Smile  Simply read all the rules (but firstly these ones) and follow all of them as quick and as well as possible, and always ad pedis littera. Take your time to know it well before starting and, when starting, to do it well!

Welcome to Copybot.club, birpbirp!

Kisses! 💕
Hey Birp Smile
It is great you found us and you are welcome to learn and gain
your skills, like we all did before too. If you need help gives us
a shout hun Smile.

~ smiles warmly ~

the CopyBotClub CBC
It is nice to read your introduction 

I am happy to see that you are open to learn and happy to help others: 

- we aim at making CBC a peaceful environment for everybody with room for learning and evolve. Also having awesome sharing going on, of course! 

Welcome to CBC 

glad to you found us. 

Smile

Guide

Rules

Hello Birp², welcome ... (boy or girl?) The sooner you start inflating your balloon with shares and support the sooner you will elevate ranking you up! 
Warm huggies!
Welcome to CBC Cool