header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fresh new start!
Hello, my name is NanoKatt. Sometimes i'm a builder, sometimes a posemaker, and sometimes only a girl that spend money EVERYWHERE! XD
I'm here to learn things and maybe help someone else with my (little) knowledge. I hope i can be useful for the forum and maybe help in some ways.. BUT FIRST!!!
I have to read the rules, understand what type of viewers I have to use nowdays, and made a recap of how it works! XD

P.s. I'm a lover of anime, manga, and tv series XD and SUSHIII! *Q* english is not my first language but i try to do my best to understand and write correctly.. If somethings sound strange, don't hesitate to correct me so i'm learn! ^_^
postbit slot
Glad you found us 

- welcome to CBC 

Smile

Guide

Rules

(04-25-2021, 01:50 PM)C.Nails Wrote: Glad you found us 

- welcome to CBC 

Smile

Thank you Nails.. in another forum I helped you translate the rules and some threads into Italian. I don't know how big (for now) is the ITA comunity here, or if there are someone else that do this, but if this can help, i'm here. ^_^
Nanokatt,

that was a very nice introduction, loved the part where you say you spend money everywhere Big Grin

Of course, you have good skills, pose maker is something in demand being a builder maybe you can also help us with building materials and textures
there is always space for someone to help out a free forum like ours.

It is nice to have you here, look around, read the rules, get your gears and hop on the copybot train

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Yay you made it too finally Smile. I am so pleased to see you back in the arms
of the family where you belong sunshine. Now kick your heels off, take a sit
and breathhhhhhhhhh. Welcome back home.

the CopyBotClub CBC
Welcome!! So glad to have you here!
(04-25-2021, 02:34 PM)Nanokatt Wrote: Thank you Nails.. in another forum I helped you translate the rules and some threads into Italian. I don't know how big (for now) is the ITA comunity here, or if there are someone else that do this, but if this can help, i'm here. ^_^

* C.Nails makes note

I will remember your offer.
CBC is now in the process of getting updated to CBC v 2.0 and we will see about how and where to place those translations for the next version of the forum.

I will get in touch with you .

I remember you doing the translations on that other forum -  but your name was different. I think!
Lets not talk about vanishing memory!

welcome again

Smile

Guide

Rules

Welcome to CBC Cool
(04-25-2021, 10:15 PM)C.Nails Wrote: * C.Nails makes note

I will remember your offer.
CBC is now in the process of getting updated to CBC v 2.0 and we will see about how and where to place those translations for the next version of the forum.

I will get in touch with you .

I remember you doing the translations on that other forum -  but your name was different. I think!
Lets not talk about vanishing memory!

welcome again

Smile

Yes, I have change the name  Wink  and I'm waiting for the CBC v2.0 If i can help the forum, i'm really happy! ^_^

Thank you again all!
If you are looking for your shares, I have moved them into the second life forum. 

When you are in another usergroup, you will be able to follow them again.

Guide

Rules