header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
[font][font]Olá, meu nome é Helena (azeda) [/font][/font]
[font][font]Prazer em conhecer a todos![/font][/font]
postbit slot
I am not fluent in Portuguese - so had to use google translate your introdution 

" Hello, my name is Helena (sour) Nice to meet you all!"

It is nice to meet you too. - but "azeda/sour" - a google translate mistake?

welcome to CBC 

Smile

Guide

Rules

Olá querida, que bom que você encontrou seu caminho para este clube incrível. Se precisar de ajuda é só pedir-nos e todos nós te ajudamos Smile. Bem-vindo a casa. the CopyBotClub CBC

Hello sweetie, it is nice your found your way to this amazing club. If you ever need help just ask us and we all help you though it Smile. Welcome home. the CopyBotClub CBC

the CopyBotClub CBC
Bem-vinda Helena, que bom que você se juntou ao clube Smile

Welcome Helena, delighted that you have joined the club Smile
Olá Helena,

seja muito bem vinda ao copybot.club.

Bom ver que os nossos membros até foram traduzir sua apresentação e responderam em português  Rolleyes
Porquê azeda? Eu conheço uma planta que também se chama assim, é isso???

Olhe Helena, aqui o pessoal do forum usa sempre o inglês, aquilo que você deve fazer é usar o google tradutor,
mesmo com as falhas que este tem!
Assim fica fácil comunicarmos entre todos numa só lingua enquanto você pratica mais o inglês  Wink

Se vier a precisar de alguma ajuda por favor não hesite em me contatar se não conseguir fazê-lo em inglês
eu entendo muito bem a língua de Camões

Espero que você goste de estar por aqui.

Saudações
showbis Cool

Hi Helena,
please feel very welcomed at copybot.club

It was really good to see that our members even went to translate your introduction and answered to you in Portuguese Rolleyes
Why sour? I know a plant that is also called that way, is that it???

Look Helena, here all members always use English, what you should use is also google translate,
even with the flaws it has!
This way it gets easy to communicate in a single language and meanwhile, you practice more your English Wink

If you ever need of any help, please do not hesitate to contact me if you can't do it in English
I understand very well Camões language

I hope you like to hang out here

Greetings
showbis Cool
Hello, Azeda, Welcome!
Welcome to CBC