header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello beautiful people
Hey folks, I hope everyone is doing well in these trying times. A little bit about myself, I am just coming back to sl from a lonnng break the would has been crazy off and on line. But i have a few first for myself. I recently just bought a house and im really geeked about it. Its a pretty big achievement for myself. When I was a kid i told myself i wanted to do several things by the time i hit "old age". Proud to say I did that. Im pretty easy going and low key. A real introvert until you get to know me.  But anyway I hope nothing but the best for people.
postbit slot
Hey Madame,

this past year has been crazy for most of us. But we are hanging in there Wink

Welcome to SL and to the copybot scene also. It is great to have a fellow family member from another time back!
we are pretty laid back here, we like to see ourselves as a family, there is no reason to be introverted around us.
I am sure that over some time you will see more and more names you already knew from the past!

It is good when we get those boards and put there what we want to do and work hard to get them.
To achieve our objectives is the best thing we can do in life… I hope you enjoy your new home, congrats Smile

You did a very good presentation, I am sure you will fit right in
Welcome to the club!

Cheers
showbis Cool
Welcome to the home MaBe Smile.
If you need help give a shout.

the CopyBotClub CBC

P.s. Is your house rippable Tongue
Im always happy to read an introduction saying more than "hi". 

Glad you took the time for doing that. 

Grats on your house, I hope you get the time to enjoy it fully. 

Welcome to the Club

Smile

Guide

Rules

Welcome to CBC