Welcome to CBC then Smile.
Here is a link for you with all needed infos about
how this home is running.
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-READ-T...nformation
If you need help let us know.

the CopyBotClub CBC
Hi Tarn,

Welcome to the club
we hope you take some time understanding how the club works and where things are
and when you will have access to other forums

It seems hard at first because we are the most organized forum
and details are always needed but once you pass that you will find it easy

Any doubts you may have
just ask, we are a very helpful communitty

Cheers,
showbis Cool
this post to inform you that your shares has been moved from the sandbox to second life forum. 

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a couple of months. It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide
In the guide, you will also find links for finding out more about the forum you signed up to.

Guide

Rules

this post to inform you that your shares has been moved from the sandbox to second life forum. 

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month.  It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide
In the guide, you will also find links for finding out more about the forum you signed up to.

If you are in doubt of what you already have shared , to avoid double postings - then simply send me a PM and I will help you find out.

Guide

Rules