header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to all.
Hi, I was on the Goon forum so not new to cb and others things...
Anyway now I'm here and hope to share some stuff when have some free time from RL work.

Cya Big Grin
postbit slot
Hi T4r4ntul4,
welcome to the club!

We have CBC since 2017 and open to the public since 2019
and like you we originate from many places like the one you mentioned
be ready to see many known members!

In the index there is a link to the guide,
spend some time reading and learning how we work
We have a better organized forum therefore we have some rules for posting
reading the rules, getting the tools and climbing up the user rankings isn't that hard

We hope you like it here

Cheers,
showbis Cool
Thanks showbis and the CopyBotClub CBC (Oh yes my eight legs are know ehehe) Big Grin 
Yup i've readed something about forum rules and like i told you when have spare time from RL work I'll share some things
* C.Nails stands on a chair welcoming T4r4ntul4

Guide

Rules

info 

if you wonder where your shares are, they have been moved to the Second life forum. 
Normally sandbox shares doesnt get moved before OP has reached the usergroup which have access to Second Life forum. Then the threads can be followed by OP. 
When shares have been in the sandbox for  a couple of months,  they get moved. Regardless of OP can follow their share or not. 

Hoping you will return. Despite of my arachnophobia

Guide

Rules

Thank you C.Nails, I've read about my share and sorry if I'm more offline than active but unfortunately at the moment have health problems (isn't covid) so I'm actually trying to solve this situation...

I'm very sorry but hope to come back very soon.
(11-15-2021, 05:48 AM)T4r4ntul4 Wrote: Thank you C.Nails, I've read about my share and sorry if I'm more offline than active but unfortunately at the moment have health problems (isn't covid) so I'm actually trying to solve this situation...

I'm very sorry but hope to come back very soon.

I am sorry to hear about your RL issues and hope you will feel better soon. RL is way more important than being online. Take your time to get better. 

Thanks for leaving a reply. 

Smile

Guide

Rules

Knows how RL health issues can take ya away, so just popping in to wish you the best and a speedy recovery, or at least to a stable enough stage to get back to fun things once more.

Hugz
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.