header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi... hola
Hello everyone, I introduce myself as a user of another old forum, the things that I am going to try to share here are things that I own that I have bought in the marketplace and others that I have copied myself.
I hope you excuse my English in this post and in the following I am Spanish
postbit slot
hi frasco 

welcome to CBC

I have moved your first share to the sandbox.   Arrow  https://forum.copybot.club/Forum-Sandbox

You share in sandbox first (until you have 15 posts) .  After, Copybot Club Forum opens up for more sub categories

Thank you for starting to share right away! 

Smile

Guide

Rules

~ tosses my head back and laughs ~
Hey blacksack hahahhahah you made it Smile.
Good to see you back in the arms of the family Smile.
Welcome home Frasco.

the CopyBotClub CBC
If you wonder where your shares are now, when they are not found in the sandbox? 
they have been moved to the second life forum. 
After a couple of months in the sandbox, the move will happen, even though you havent reached another usergroup yet.

Guide

Rules

hello! 

Hola, yo tambien soy española. Si necesitas una mano aqui me tienes Smile
Now I do not remember what things I have shared, I would not like to share something that I have already shared before, that is why I asked.
It's been a while since I entered the forum due to personal problems and I've forgotten many things... Excuse me.
(07-24-2022, 10:57 AM)frasco Wrote: Now I do not remember what things I have shared, I would not like to share something that I have already shared before, that is why I asked.
It's been a while since I entered the forum due to personal problems and I've forgotten many things... Excuse me.

I have sent you a PM now. 
Normally i send a PM with details of which shares having been moved to the CBC second life suborum, when I post in the introduction that the shares have been moved. 
apparently there is no such thing as "normal" !

Welcome back!

Guide

Rules