header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello ^^
I'm fairly new to all of this, but I'm a fast learner and can't wait to figure it out Big Grin
postbit slot
Nice to see you took the time for telling a bit about yourself. 

Welcome to the copybot club; CBC

- and if you have any questions after having read our tutorials, feel free to ask. 

Take your time to get familiar with our forum and how it is run. Looking forward to you become a part of our club and see what you are going to add to it.

Smile

Guide

Rules

fast learning is quite an amazing needed skill in this scene Smile.
Welcome aboard Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
astralthestral welcome to the copybot.club

we started to be 'fairly new' to the copybot scene.
In my case I was completely new and in many ways still am.
Doesn't matter how much you think you know, you always find that someone has a better method of doing things and that is the beauty of copybot

First things first…learn how this particular community works and how much posts you need to have access to other areas. It may look as if we are leaving people out of some forums but it isn't, we are training them on how to make a thread properly and letting them have the time to learn from the tutorials we have and we have quite a few.

Then I would advise you to start using your copybot viewer always in a secure way and we have a big thread on that and what measures should you have in place.
Many do not care and they end up making stupid mistakes. So always be on the safe side of things and train with your own inventory…I did that with mine and got a full backup to play around in Open Sim and I am a n00b at OS!

This is like a stage by stage ladder to knowledge and if you say you are fast at it then even better… being stubborn like hell helps Tongue

We have a great community here with members that very skilled in different areas, so if you bump into an issue you can't solve please ask for help.
That is also what we are here for, to help each other.

I hope you have a great time on CBC mate

Cheers,
showbis Cool
hello and welcome o/  Smile