header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and new
Hello. I have full permissions items in Second Life that I was told I could edit with Blender. I thought I would be able to download them and was sad that I couldn't. I found this place. I have been worried about getting banned or breaking something. I have not tried anything. But I do not do much in Second Life anymore so........ I will just risk problems for getting the things that I bought, and then share things I have with you.

Items I make myself I will also put here for free if someone wants them.
postbit slot
Hello and welcome aboard, you can be able to get your
items with one of our copybott viewers and if you need 
any help we are here for you. The CBViewers are availble
on the frontpage, on the right side ... just click on the
banners or go to there: Forum-CB-Viewers. Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
reading your introduction made me think of you would like to read about how to keep yourself anonymous - when you share items you have made yourself, make sure that your avatar name is not showing. 

Take your time to read tutorials, and if you have questions after reading, do not hesitate to ask

But first of all, welcome to CBC 

Smile

Guide

Rules

Yeah, first of all, Hi Screee!

So you have been fooled then…if you bought items full perm, you had to be able to download them, if you cannot you should ask for a refund. Full Perm is C/M/T and anything else is not… I would first and foremost settle this thing with the creator! Call me Karen Tongue

Now for answers to your copybot questions
  1. If you are caught copybotting, yes you can be banned!
    It seems you are taking your stuff out of there, things you paid. My understanding is I paid for it, it's mine! LL's understanding is, you can't take anything outside cause they want to trap you inside!
    What do you break?
    It is what they call the Terms of Service (ToS).
    If you want to read how they own everyone's ass and can even close it and take all your L$, inventory and the things you created you need to read it to believe it. You waive every single right to them!!!
  2. There are ways to get almost undetected!
  3. If you are not a resident with land on SL you need land to rez your stuff up, the abandoned land option is the best choice but not easy to find, using sandboxes is an available way but beware of what you do and always check the radar for nosy people and rez, copybot, take or delete the object(s) from there and leave. Common sense things are all it takes… see no evil speak no evil thumbs up
  4. Then you have to clean the files of your avatar name, your identity is your own, we don't want anyone to get exposed for a foolish error.
  5. Please read the tutorials we have many How to's other members made for ripping specific items
  6. On your own objects, it's ok as long as you don't have them elsewhere… again the same motto, don't expose yourself (avatar or personal details)
  7. You may also consider Open Sim on your computer or SoaS (Sim on a Stick hence USB/Portable) and make your own Sim's and yay, the land there costs nothing Tongue
We are all here to help you, therefore in doubt ask first

Exclamation It would be great to also read from others, how do you do it. Exclamation
This can easily turn into a tutorial for those who want to get their stuff out in a step-by-step way.
So please contribute with your experience and help screee and all the others that will follow him Exclamation
Heart

showbis Cool
Thank you all for your tips and support. Smile  I will be reading the guides.