header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello [Graphic Artist]
Hello all. My name is Brianna and I signed up in order to get some of the Dev Kits that are more difficult to directly acquire.

I have been on Second Life on and off since 2016, but just recently became more active. I am currently finishing up schooling for graphic arts/graphic design and CAD.

I LOVE creating, and when I found out that I could customize things in Second Life, I was hooked. I have bough several full perm products for a few stores that I prefer, and some of them I had to create my own PSD for the textures.

I would love to contribute to the forums here, as I've picked up the trade pretty well, and made good use of it already.

There's my quick intro, and I hope to add a lot more to the community here.
postbit slot
You mention you have signed up for being VIP- we do not have VIP memberships -  you also mention a viewer which we do not support here, actually we advice people not to use it. 

I think you mistake us for another copybot forum! 

But you made it to CBC and already started sharing. 

CBC is not a place you can buy access to parts of the forum. We operate with usergroups - the more you involve in our copybot club, and keep being active, the more you gain access to. 
You can read a lot more of that in the information given in the Guide - which is situated as a sticky in the sandbox where you have started sharing. 

Anyway - welcome to The Copybot Club  - CBC. 
Glad you found us! 

Smile

EDITED 
after i noticed you have changed your introduction so it no longer tells about you signing up for VIP and using a viewer from another CB forum.

Guide

Rules

Hi Brianna,
As C.Nails said, we are totally different to the other CB Forum, aka the group formally known as G**n Squad.

Learning graphic design myself, so it nice to see another member into the same thing.
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
Hey you Smile.
Graphic Artists must be amazing to study, you are able to create unique things Smile.
We are a very special home here hun ... we are the only forum in the world
wide web who can offer you the place to stay forever and create your unique
arts to add them to this board Smile. We also can offer that it will get treasured, as 
all shares does and will kept here exclusively Smile. Further we can offer you a sweet
and carrieng family with positive energy to support you and all our members and 
to keep the family safe ... because rule #1 saftey first ... always !!!
Welcome home Smile.

the CopyBotClub CBC
this post to inform you that your shares have been moved from the sandbox to second life forum. 

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a couple of months. It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how the sandbox works, by reading the guide

Listing your shares which have been moved to the second life forum, in case you forgot which you shared:

https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-7-Deadly-S-k-ins-Mixed-Cotton-Candy-Maitreya-Evo-X-PNG
https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-7-Deadly-S-k-ins-Josephine-Cotton-Candy-Maitreya-Evo-X-PNG

Guide

Rules