header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh meat!
Heart 
Hi, I'm Iriii. Fairly new to SL, even newer to the concept of copybotting. As someone who likes hoarding pretty items and fiddling around with programs, this seemed like the next logical step. Have been poking around the forums and reading some guides, looks like I've still got lots of learning to do  Heart

Looking forward to absorbing all this knowledge and hopefully sharing with the community soon!
postbit slot
(04-12-2023, 05:34 AM)Iriii Wrote: Hi, I'm Iriii. Fairly new to SL, even newer to the concept of copybotting. As someone who likes hoarding pretty items and fiddling around with programs, this seemed like the next logical step. Have been poking around the forums and reading some guides, looks like I've still got lots of learning to do  Heart

Looking forward to absorbing all this knowledge and hopefully sharing with the community soon!

I wish you a happy welcome to CBC - the copybot club.  Some are, like you hoarding pretty stuff and we do our best to make our forum a pleasant environment for sharing both items and knowledge.

You got to the guide already ? got a viewer?  

Just go ahead, we are here to help you, if you need help.  

Coffee

Guide

Rules