header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings and Salutations
A good introduction, like a woman's skirt, should be long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest.  Wink
I'm happy to be here on Biz' and Flagg's invite , My contribution to such a place is content and humour, so let's hope I deliver on at least one of them, as I am given to legitimate RL illness often, as well as spells of the "Can't Help It's", which my parents long ago identified in me, as a condition wherein I just can't be made to give a f***.  Tongue  (I'm paraphrasing).  Big Grin
All that said, I look forward to knowing you all and helping this project become successful in every way however I can.

Well, I've got to get back to work. When I stop rowing, the slave ship just goes in circles.
RiotGrrl  Cool
postbit slot
And what a great intro it was  Tongue 
One thing I do admire, of what I know, great content always!

That is something many try and most fail… 
I like what you grab online and how you know how to wrap it up… I see it done … but by pros

So I do give a f*** about your articles

Welcome at CBC please feel like @ home

Any requests just say it… lottery numbers, sorry those are our grasp ....yet!

look around, check anything we can improve or errors or advice
you know what… feels good to say that to people and actually mean it! Big Grin
Well thank you Biz, hehe. I will do just that!   Wink

(And yes it feels good to hear it from someone who means it also!)   Cool

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons, Angel
RiotGrrl
welcome to CBC , riotgrrl! 

Great to see you here.
Wonder where that slaveship is heading, make sure to find your way here once in a while, and spend some time too. Ill take your place in the slaveship meanwhile.

Guide

Rules

(09-03-2018, 12:23 PM)C.Nails Wrote: welcome to CBC , riotgrrl! 

Great to see you here.
Wonder where that slaveship is heading, make sure to find your way here once in a while, and spend some time too. Ill take your place in the slaveship meanwhile.

LOL, thank you Nails, That is very kind of you  Big Grin   Wink Cool
RiotGrrl
Welcome to Copybot.club
Greetings All, I joined this site in 2018 and I was thinking about it, and since that was.. a while ago, and many many new people since then, I wanted to re introduce myself. looking
I'm currently live in the US, but have traveled the world (mainly Pacific Islands and Far East Asian countries).  Arrow
I have 4 cats and 1 new puppy.  Heart
I'm happily married to two wonderful fellas (Just trust me.. it works for Us.)  Shy
I contain multitudes, as the saying goes, but I use She/Her/Hers, especially that last one, as most things , if I can help it, are Hers..I mean mine.  Right...
I enjoy humor (More than anything),  and sharing things from my Second Life, even though I have to over come my permanent case of "The Lazies" to get my posts up.
I have opinions on pretty much everything, and most aren't popular, or PC, so when I'm able to post in all the areas, I look forward to running off at the mouth with you all.  Wink

Nothin But Love!
XXX,
Riot.
Its soooo good to have you around again. 

Smile

Guide

Rules

(08-12-2022, 01:05 AM)C.Nails Wrote: Its soooo good to have you around again. 

Smile

Thanks doll! I'm sharing as fast as my lazy fingers will allow me haha ;-) That said, I have indeed posted 5x in forum but cannot seem to speak in shoutbox yet... canyou help me?
thank you Nails, Love you girl!!

XXX,
Riot
(08-20-2022, 09:30 PM)RiotGrrl Wrote: Thanks doll! I'm sharing as fast as my lazy fingers will allow me haha ;-) That said, I have indeed posted 5x in forum but cannot seem to speak in shoutbox yet... canyou help me?
thank you Nails, Love you girl!!

XXX,
Riot

when you are registered, you have access to it
Dont you see the shoutbox?
If you dont see it, it helps to refresh browser.

I hope that helps!

Guide

Rules