header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, I was 12 years in Second Life and now in OpenSim.
postbit slot
Hello, RobinSandalwood.
      Welcome to CBC - copybot club.

Being for 12 years in Second Life must be a very long time. You mentioned about OpenSim too. Well, we're familiarized with OpenSim as well!

• If you're familiar with copybotting - then you can start right away! 
  1. Viewers: You can download Darkstorm v6.2 (click) or Revelator Alpha 1.8 (click). I recommend both, Darkstorm is easier to use when you're ripping, while Revelator is faster when you're uploading things - SecondLife or OpenSim.
  2. Tools: We have MeshesSL (click) which is a time-saver, but many other as well - HERE (click)
  • If you're new with copybotting - then you can read our tutorials!
  1. Tutorials - Second Life: How to copybot - Basic Level (click) and How to - Tutorials (click) 
  2. Tutorials - Forum: Forum - the right way to use it (click).
  • In both cases: 
  1. Make sure to understand our Forum Rules - HERE
  2. Read our Guide before posting - HERE
  3. If you need our help and you're stuck at something - HERE

I hope you will have a pleasant journey in our lovely CopyBot Club
Welcome to the copybot club RobinSandalwood

It is great to have experienced members on our community. Since you know your way around SecondLife and OpenSim will help you on how to copybot in 2023 much easier.

You can even help us more on How to install OpenSim and also on how to use it.
We have some information made from some members, but that can be a old way of installing it.

You have ready to download Darkstorm 6.2 viewer and also Revelator
like Miau told you here is also many tutorials and guides
but you should start on the copybot club works, how to make a thread, how to get promotions on user groups, etc.

We are a completely free forum, don't expect to find any subscription or any sort of shady deals.
Here you have access to things according to your participation. It is a fair trade!

Our community is always around to help out a peer in need, and we have the team if you need anything specific!

We hope you enjoy your time on CBC

Cheers,
showbis Cool