header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :) New here
I thought I drop in to say hello! popcorn popcorn I decided to come back to SL after a very long break time.
postbit slot
Hello, TimberWolf. Good that you stopped by to say hello!  
Coming back after SL must be challenging after so many changes and everything. But it's a good start that you decided to come here!
(05-06-2023, 05:37 AM)Miau Wrote: Hello, TimberWolf. Good that you stopped by to say hello!  
Coming back after SL must be challenging after so many changes and everything. But it's a good start that you decided to come here!

Hi, thanks for responding to my post. Yeah, I was hoping that SL did some "good" changes.. but so far I've not seen anything that is remotely intriguing to my eyes. Maybe I'm missing something?

Anyhow I came here from another forum that I've tried getting involved with. Unfortunately, the moderators did not "approve" of my account... won't send me an activation code. I've tried so many times to get it, but it failed. Oh well.
(05-08-2023, 12:16 PM)TimberWolf Wrote:
(05-06-2023, 05:37 AM)Miau Wrote: Hello, TimberWolf. Good that you stopped by to say hello!  

Hi, thanks for responding to my post. Yeah, I was hoping that SL did some "good" changes.. but so far I've not seen anything that is remotely intriguing to my eyes. Maybe I'm missing something?

Anyhow I came here from another forum that I've tried getting involved with. Unfortunately, the moderators did not "approve" of my account... won't send me an activation code. I've tried so many times to get it, but it failed. Oh well.

We had the same issue once, concerning activation.  Thanks to Showbis, the automatic process has now been sorted out.  [knocks on wood] 

About good changes in SL?  hmmmm. 
Once you have become an addict, its hard to say what is good.  

What did you hope for/look for?
Welcome to the copybot club, CBC.  I do hope you will settle here and get involved.

Guide

Rules

(05-06-2023, 02:20 AM)TimberWolf Wrote: I thought I drop in to say hello! popcorn popcorn I decided to come back to SL after a very long break time.
same bro, but it seems like sl never changes