header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Hi all, I am a designer, I can do a lot of little things (texturing, 3d, scripting). Saw that there is good material and good people on this forum, and yes, I am an avid fighter for accessible material, so I am happy to be here in your team ^^
postbit slot
You arrival comes right in time we always in need of little things Smile.
Welcome aboard.

the CopyBotClub CBC
Welcome to the Copybot club

I agree with you that we need things to be accessible and I would add that things need to be full perm to be able to get exported to OS, if you bought an item why should it be stuck inside a platform?!

SL users don't get why people copybot second life items. I know I never sold anything and I have everything I own exported for my own Open Sim where I can have my land, build whatever I want, and use my own stuff for free!

I hope you find CBC to be the right place for you and where you can share your knowledge and skills

Welcome to the family

Cheers,
showbis Cool
this post to inform you that your shares has been moved from the sandbox to second life forum. 

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a couple of months. It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group.

EDITED to add which shares have been moved

https://forum.copybot.club/Thread-CHSkin...EVO-X-UUID

Guide

Rules

Welcome to the CBC family Gobex,
Slowly getting into the design stuff myself, now I know who to come tempt with cooookies giggles.
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.