postbit slot
hiyas bloodbath 

Please have a look at our Guide
well, not only look at it, but read it. 

Welcome to CBC. 

chocolate

Guide

Rules

(08-09-2022, 07:13 PM)bloodbath Wrote: hello everyone im bloodbath looking forward sharing things Smile

Welcome BloodBath. You been in SL long? Or are you an open sim-er?  I am too lazy to keep up with what "worlds" there are these days hehe..

The Rules n stuff, like Nails said.  Cool

XXX,
Riot
(08-11-2022, 06:59 PM)RiotGrrl Wrote:
(08-09-2022, 07:13 PM)bloodbath Wrote: hello everyone im bloodbath looking forward sharing things Smile

Welcome BloodBath. You been in SL long? Or are you an open sim-er?  I am too lazy to keep up with what "worlds" there are these days hehe..

The Rules n stuff, like Nails said.  Cool

XXX,
Riot

hey their yeah been in second life along time sense 2005  maybe ill get the hang of this i was a member on the other site had lots of stuff guess i have to start all over again lol oh well glad i found this place
this post to inform you that your shares has been moved to CBC second life forum

This happens

1) when you have shared your way to the next user group.
or
2) when the share(s) has been in the sandbox for a month or two . It will then be moved even though the contributor didn't get to the next user group. 

If you haven't already, you might want to read more about how CBC is structured , by reading the guide 

If you have forgotten which items you have shared, let me know via PM - then we avoid any double posts. 

Coffee

Guide

Rules