header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone!
I'm Dove! I'm looking forward to sharing and getting acquainted with the layout! Smile
postbit slot
Hi Dove welcome to the Copybot Club Smile

It is not that hard to understand how to get acquainted to the forum that is the easiest part.
To know how it works it takes a little of reading and checking examples of other member shares.

We are not a forum that has subscriptions of any sort, in here you rank up according to your level of participation!

What I suggest you to do is to start by Our Guide that will lead you to a few threads that are important.
You can also check how to make a thread or to see on the Sandbox how others are doing and what sort of feedback they get from the Admins/Mods
some say we are demanding but when you make a thread it is nice that it can show up when you do a search.

It takes a bit to learn and that is why until the 15th post you are somewhat restricted, the majority of members when it reaches the new user group already know how to do everything right
but the community is here to help you out if you are stuck and you can count on us at anytime.

Please take advantage of our viewers - Darkstorm 6.2.0 CBC Edition and Revelator - and tools, those are available to you to download right away.

I hope you like to be here and make this your new home.

Cheers,
showbis Cool