header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, im new!
Wink 
I was part of several copybot forums, but they were very empty, regarding free users, Exploring CBC, I realized that it doesn't seem to be the typical CB forum, at least for now, I hope that oasis doesn't vanish when i reaches the water (Seems very promising so far). And the idea of being able to climb "ranks" and unlock more parts of the forum depends on the contribution to the site instead of dropping some money, i don't dislike at all (Yes, when the time comes, I would be willing to donate). Saying this... Hey, im new here, thank you for giving us this fabulous space to contribute, share, and, why not, socialize.
postbit slot
welcome to you dimitri797 !!!!!

enjoy Smile
Hi dimitri797,

it is great to have feedback like that, where you say what you like and what you expect, this helps us a lot!  Smile

We were preparing this forum since 2016 and launched it for testing on 2018, our idea was always to have a forum that rewarded members that help
it could be with shares or a tutorial or helping others.

If you were on other forums some names ring a bell to you  Tongue  
Ya know we also disliked those red carpets to leech using a 'Vip' tag so we did something not based on profit.
It sounds strange even that you make a copybot forum and make people pay to get things others shared.

We may in the future accept donations but even those won't mean people get leecher passes in return.
If you want to know why so many of us left 'those forums' check this thread and be amazed like we were

Here we work for the people and to make friends along the way, not to be leechers of our own community!
This is how we see the copybot community

We hope you like it here

Cheers
showbis  Cool
Exactly what he said ^^

welcome dimitri.

Guide

Rules

Welcome Dimitri Smile Always good to see new people joining us! Smile
Arrow " The funniest thing about this particular signature is, that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it's to late to stop reading it ! "
Welcome to the club!
You couldnt choose a better place. Here you learn and grow for sure.
Ppl are very nice and do have a lot of patience to explain and show.
I wish you a warm welcome and enjoy your stay.

the CopyBotClub CBC
(09-29-2020, 12:41 AM)..:: the CopyBotClub CBC ::.. Wrote: You couldnt choose a better place. Here you learn and grow for sure.
Ppl are very nice and do have a lot of patience to explain and show.
I wish you a warm welcome and enjoy your stay.

the CopyBotClub CBC

Thank the CopyBotClub CBC, i think... I remember you from another place Tongue
Yep! Welcome aboard! Anything you need, just ask. Big Grin
Welcome to CBC dimitri797 Cool