header advt
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heyo Guys :)
Hey there everyone! 
My name is Eva and i just trying to figuired out how to post new thread and in general how to start to be part of this lol. Bc almost on every page i get message "Sorry, but you do not have permission to view threads in this forum."

I hope i can fuguired it out someday lol  Tongue
postbit slot
welcome Evarush!

I am glad to see your introduction.  

you are correct, it is difficult to find any place at all for newbies to post, we had to close down parts of the forum for newbies because we got too many leechers already .  I am sorry it effects you as well. 

Make sure you have read and understood
rules of the community 

forums open for you are found in General, Tutorial, Wishlist,Open Sim, help and support. You can use the thank you button to let us know you have read and understood .

But since you made your introduction - which part of the forum are you most interested in getting access to?

nails

very interested in your answer - Our forum is new and "slim" - so we need your opinion and view on CBC in order to evolve.  Smile

Guide

Rules

(12-13-2019, 04:40 AM)C.Nails Wrote: welcome Evarush!

I am glad to see your introduction.  

you are correct, it is difficult to find any place at all for newbies to post, we had to close down parts of the forum for newbies because we got too many leechers already .  I am sorry it effects you as well. 

Make sure you have read and understood
rules of the community 

forums open for you are found in General, Tutorial, Wishlist,Open Sim, help and support. You can use the thank you button to let us know you have read and understood .

But since you made your introduction - which part of the forum are you most interested in getting access to?

nails

very interested in your answer - Our forum is new and "slim" - so we need your opinion and view on CBC in order to evolve.  Smile

First of all thank you for answering. Nails Smile 
English not my native language but i tryed to read all rules and understand them. Most of just like on other forums as i see. Nothing imposible  Smile

Yeah i understand that Smile) most ppl just like to take without giving anything in return. Human love for freebies  Wink

About part of the forum i'm most interested... hmm I think this one - https://forum.copybot.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=124 . in particular, these are textures. head and body skins, eyes, tattoos. I have a lot of textures left after the rip, which I would like to be able to share. And maybe sometimes some help with indentifity.  Blush

If you tell me the quickest way to get a reputation here and access to topics that interest me, I will be very grateful.

Looking forward to your reply.  Heart
Hi Eva,
Welcome to the forum, great to have you here.

I'm sure Nails will update with correct location and stuff, but, if you have stuff like textures and skins that you want to share, make a thread in help section with name of what you're sharing and we mods can move it to right location and you'll still be credited for it.

As nails said we are still new and things still being adapted to new situations as and when problems arise and get solved.

Raven xx
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU, BUT DO IT FIRST.
(12-13-2019, 05:55 AM)evarush013 Wrote: About part of the forum i'm most interested... hmm I think this one - https://forum.copybot.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=124 . in particular, these are textures. head and body skins, eyes, tattoos. I have a lot of textures left after the rip, which I would like to be able to share. And maybe sometimes some help with indentifity.  Blush

If you tell me the quickest way to get a reputation here and access to topics that interest me, I will be very grateful.

Identification issues can be posted right here - https://forum.copybot.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=47

I am going to find out how to help you to get more access to the forum, while we work in the back ground finding out other criteria for new members group.
Also - We need you to be able to check on your own threads, so it has to be forum you have access to. If you do not care about being able to access your own threads, you can use the solution Raven mentioned. 

my suggestions. 

Idea   - you could, translate tutorials to the language(s) you are familiar with?

we got tutorials here :

https://forum.copybot.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=32

Idea  - or even make a tutorial yourself, one you think others would have use for. THAT would be very useful and welcomed. Or more than one! 

I know this is far from what you are interested in according to your link to the Second Life forum, but a way to involve in the community while admin and moderators are discussing how to solve Leecher issues.

I hope you will stick around for a while, this is your chance to become a CBC pioneer!

Smile

Guide

Rules

(12-13-2019, 09:36 AM)xXravenXx Wrote: I'm sure Nails will update with correct location and stuff, but, if you have stuff like textures and skins that you want to share, make a thread in help section with name of what you're sharing and we mods can move it to right location and you'll still be credited for it.

That's good idea anyway. Suitable as a temporary solution Smile) Thank you so much!

(12-13-2019, 10:56 AM)C.Nails Wrote: I am going to find out how to help you to get more access to the forum, while we work in the back ground finding out other criteria for new members group.

Oh thank you so much Nails! It would be great.

(12-13-2019, 10:56 AM)C.Nails Wrote: Idea   - you could, translate tutorials to the language(s) you are familiar with?

i think i can do that. not much information for translating there. I will try when i will have some more time to do that.

(12-13-2019, 10:56 AM)C.Nails Wrote: I hope you will stick around for a while, this is your chance to become a CBC pioneer!

Of course i will! i came to stay, Nails. And here was great welcome.  Heart
Welcome to the forum Eva!
Eva? 

we now have a sandbox for you to post in 

https://forum.copybot.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=581

enjoy!

Guide

Rules

Welcome to CBC Eva
we hope you become part of the family

showbis Cool